May 10, 2024, 08:57:07 pm

Author Topic: SirArconas City Application  (Read 1442 times)

SirArconas

• View Profile
SirArconas City Application
« on: March 16, 2013, 02:37:36 am »
City name: Creeperville

City location (Live map link, coordinates, not biome, include world name):X -5239, Z 6019  
New Guest World

Contributors:SirArconas, snipe224

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): SirArconas

Approximate dimensions:160 x 100

Number of active residents: 0 so far

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 0 (Currently working on five different buildings that includes houses, apartments, secret passages, a dungeon and other areas.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: It's currently under construction and I'm looking to finish the apartment building and start renting them out to new residents.  I also would have more houses built and make the pyramid into a hotel for travelers.  I'm also going to add xp farms from spawners found in the cave systems below the city.

Why should we grant this city protection?  I don't want to log in and have half the structures destroyed by a griefer or someone coming in and building something that didn't ask permission to build within the city walls.  I would like to allow people to visit whenever they please and give out the location in chat without having to worry that anyone will cause mischief after I log off or have it be the new place to grief and help keep mods from being unnecessarily busy running to my aid every time something gets messed up.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 03:28:12 am by SirArconas »

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: SirArconas City Application
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 03:25:17 am »
I don't think this city is far enough along in its construction to be granted city protection, unless there is something really worthy inside of that tower.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: SirArconas City Application
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 03:26:27 am »
Unfortunately, rejected.
It looks nice, could use more details and more completed buildings though. If you want to build some more and reapply when you get closer to finishing I will have another look.