May 04, 2024, 10:44:20 pm

Author Topic: Goodbye everyone  (Read 2459 times)

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Goodbye everyone
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:57:53 pm »
Well, this is it. I've fucked up again, and put myself in some deep trouble I'm not getting out of anytime soon. So I am taking this time to give you some last goodbyes. I am not going over what has happened as it is a personal matter. But I will just glaze over it to kill some curiosity. Basically, I did some stuff, got an 8-day suspension from school, an accusation of Larsany in the 5th and 6th degrees, and a court visit. Yipee. I will miss everyone, but there are a few people that have earned a special place inside of me. Thank you for the good times everyone, and I hope you all have a good time.

SJ321987 (Jenna): You were a good friend. I enjoyed some of the things we were able to do together. It wasn't much, but it was enough for you to earn a special spot in my book.

daniblue182: All i can really say to you is thanks for the dragon egg. :)

proush600563: Another good friend of mine. You brought me into the Golden Nations. You become someone who could really help me. Thank you for that.

Felix_De_Kat: My old city neighbor. I enjoyed talking with you. I enjoyed seeing what you build. You are an outstanding builder. Don't forget that. Keep at it, perhaps you may be that next Loaf. :)

crippnfeet: It was interesting in my last few days how you became my 'master' (woof). You were a nice person to be around. I hope you and foot have a good time.

dedlymagik (Nyssa): I still remember that time when you gave me the ultimate troll, back in my old town. I think you were just having a bit to much fun. :) Have fun trolling some more people.

bantam2: I met you back when you were still a trusted. I remeber your town still, Bantonia. It was a nice town. Then I watched as you became a moderator. Then the town began to fall. Without you around to maintain it, it crumbled into a greifed disaster zone. Then, I was able to see you become an operator, something you truly deserved. And just recently you had the pleasure of trolling me. Thank you for all the wonderful potions everywhere. Godd luck to you in the future.

wiles151: I know your not reading this. Still, you were a good friend, and a wonderful Co-Owner. Thank you.

skywarrior5599: My other Co-Owner. Thank you for the help with sandlands. The town is now yours. Go crazy. :)

butterflywolves:Laast and most certaintly not least, you were the best friend I have ever had on Opticraft and your brother's server. Ever. You were the only person I could really talk to comfortably. I enjoyed the back-and-forths we had in 'Ban the Person Above' and 'King of the Hill'. Sadly those days are gone now. I will miss those times. Goodluck to you and your brother. And please tell him that I will miss him too.

Goodbye everybody, and I wish you all good luck.

EDIT: I will NOT be auctioning my stuff off. I may come back. I don't know yet. If I do end up coming back, it won't be for a very, long time.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 05:08:38 pm by kag1999 »
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: Goodbye everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 05:23:36 pm »
aw i have a little mention ^_^ and you're welcome :)

Have a good time off :)

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 05:34:26 pm »
Have a good time off :)

Its not real going to be good, but thank anyways
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 05:37:28 pm »
bye kag