May 06, 2024, 01:26:15 pm

Author Topic: [daniblue182] Ban appeal  (Read 1628 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
[daniblue182] Ban appeal
« on: March 04, 2013, 05:53:18 pm »
Hi, spyow here ._.

- Did you break any of the rules? Yes I guess so :(
- Did you grief another players work? No
- Did you swear excessively? No
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? No
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? No

I accidently logged into to opticraft with my jar that had water shader mod. I told dani, and she said take it off. Next I took it off and she asked me what mod I was using. I said water shader mod, then she banned me :O. It says on my ban that I used it more than once. I didn't :O, this was the first time I logged onto opti with it.

Here's my ban info:

Thanks hopefully you can unban me from my month ban, -spyow
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:21:18 pm by ★☣_SPW_☣★ »

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
Re: [daniblue182] Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 06:37:26 pm »
I asked for a second opinion and you had it on before you came to me. A few days before, Girl has a few screenies of you talking to her about it so you knew the rules but you used it anyway
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:39:41 pm by daniblue182 »

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 07:03:41 pm »
I asked for a second opinion and you had it on before you came to me. A few days before, Girl has a few screenies of you talking to her about it so you knew the rules but you used it anyway
The point is I didn't use it. I had been talking to Girl about using the textures from the mod. I had it on a separate jar file, and was previously on a server where it was allowed. Later on, I logged into minecraft forgetting to change my jar file, logged into opticraft, saw some water, told dani and I was banned.

I hadn't actually been using the mod for more than 5 minutes, and to be honest, didn't abuse it.

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:27:24 pm »
Well you had it on there simple as.. and you kept saying to me 'when are you going to ban me??' and 'are you talking about my ban??' etc, the ban is going to stick spyow. You just said you didn't use it then say it was on there, locking this ban appeal denied.

you will just have to wait out your ban.

The selfie that made nick change spawn.