May 31, 2024, 08:38:45 am

Author Topic: Ender Dragon...  (Read 5907 times)

zxSM1FFYzx

• I am a Dwarf And i Diggy Diggy Hole!
    • View Profile
Ender Dragon...
« on: February 26, 2013, 06:37:28 pm »
As far as my knowledge is the Ender Dragon Spawns at 11am Here in Britain and People like me still in Education don't get alot of chances to kill the Dragon So Possibly the Dragon spawns 2-4 times a day so people in different timezone get the chance to kill The Dragon...   :D

benc117

• View Profile
Re: Ender Dragon...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 07:18:40 pm »
cool..
Instragram: @ben.callaghan
Email: ben.callaghan.2001@hotmail.com
IGN: Benc117

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 04:36:41 am »
Is your suggestion that it should spawn more often?
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 07:35:40 am »
Is your suggestion that it should spawn more often?
Yes, In simple terms...

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 12:09:37 pm »
I think 6 hours should be long enough to kill the Enderdragon. I see nothing wrong with this.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 04:03:40 pm »
I think 6 hours should be long enough to kill the Enderdragon. I see nothing wrong with this.

It doesn't spawn every 6 hours it spawns when server restarts...

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 01:33:58 am »

It doesn't spawn every 6 hours it spawns when server restarts...
thats 4am for me

is that why i could never find 1 in the end? o_O
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 01:37:37 pm »
Yeah it appears the dragon doesn't spawn. I've had two times when I saw a server broadcast that the ender dragon had spawned, but it wasn't there when I grabbed my good weapons from home and went to the end. This took only 30 seconds so I doubt a player would have killed the dragon by then.

Best griefer name ^

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 10:43:18 pm »
Yeah it appears the dragon doesn't spawn. I've had two times when I saw a server broadcast that the ender dragon had spawned, but it wasn't there when I grabbed my good weapons from home and went to the end. This took only 30 seconds so I doubt a player would have killed the dragon by then.

Yeah being off school for a week and needing to finish a project (I was ill :( ) And was on opti for most of the day no broadcast either...

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2013, 01:27:01 am »
The dragon does spawn, it's just not at the time of the message. I think that it usually spawns after restarts.

As for the timing, it won't be more frequent but when there's time I'll speak to Opti about having it spawn at the correct times.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2013, 04:04:31 pm »
The dragon does spawn, it's just not at the time of the message. I think that it usually spawns after restarts.

As for the timing, it won't be more frequent but when there's time I'll speak to Opti about having it spawn at the correct times.

It spawns aprox 10 seconds after server restart I was in the end testing my theory. And i waited after a message for 20 minutes and nothing, also it was said in the official post the portal wont spawn, That also spawns and is filling the end up with bedrock haha

kagarium

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2013, 10:15:38 pm »

It spawns aprox 10 seconds after server restart I was in the end testing my theory. And i waited after a message for 20 minutes and nothing, also it was said in the official post the portal wont spawn, That also spawns and is filling the end up with bedrock haha

also half the time the egg lands in protected areas .-.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2013, 11:13:58 pm »

There's nothing to be done about that. Nick said he's not banning protection stones in the end.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

kagarium

• View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 11:46:15 pm »

I am awarer of that

its just annoying though

There's nothing to be done about that. Nick said he's not banning protection stones in the end.

zxSM1FFYzx

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 11:55:36 pm »

it really does not land is ps areas