June 04, 2024, 08:25:32 pm

Author Topic: [Zeradeth_] Ban Appeal  (Read 1230 times)

dreessenals

• View Profile
[Zeradeth_] Ban Appeal
« on: February 18, 2013, 06:29:10 pm »
Okay, this was a miscommunication. I owned a city i was working on and buddhaboy4 was the co-owner. He kept building these random buildings without asking and there was one that was like the mystic underwater fire, pay 100$ to see the impossible. He never asked to build it so i wanted to ask him to take it down because no one would pay that much to see it and that it was taking up a lot of room in the city but he was never online, so i took down only the walls that covered it and put down a sign that said I did it and that no one would pay to look at it. I would never grief anyone on purpose so... I'm asking for a ban appeal.

Thanks!

dreessenals
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 07:00:38 pm by joshskiizz »

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »
dreessenals's Ban History

Hi. You were banned by Zeradeth_, she is a moderator. Even though your intentions weren't bad, the moderator didn't know the full details at the time, and it would like you griefed. Anyway, just sit tight for her response.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [Zeradeth_] Ban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 02:18:33 am »
Hello,

So I can see the misunderstanding here. I'll pardon you in light of this, but I'm a little confused. Am I to understand that buddhaboy was the one griefing? I believe he is the one who called me over...I may be wrong. If he is, should I transfer the ban instead to him? I leave this decision up to you because, as you said, he is the co-owner, but he seems to be doing things you don't want him to.

-Zeradeth
Visit the Typing Test and try!