May 29, 2024, 07:21:16 am

Author Topic: Read  (Read 1733 times)

MRJaymanz

• View Profile
Read
« on: February 18, 2013, 01:01:01 am »
I am just wanting a mature conversation and do not wish to make the situation worse but to resolve it. now I feel a full time ban is very unfair as I Have in fact played on the server for over 1 Year. i hoped to have been trusted by now and with no previous bans or convictions I hope we can over look this current problem.
JWALSH

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Read
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 01:04:07 am »
Then pm Redchecks. Just click on his name in the first topic you created and then click send personal message. Also as I said before do not create any further topics. If red locks this one and you make another one we will temporarily ban from the forums.

MRJaymanz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 01:07:17 am »
I will wait for redcheck to check this in his own time as I do not want to pester him any more but I hope no one locks this, purely so I can hopefully resolve the matter. 
JWALSH

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:16:41 am »
The situation with ALL X-Ray bans are as follow:
- Ban is payed out and is permanent unless VALID evidence against it is forwarded.

Seeing as there is more evidence against you than there is protesting your innocence I am to still deny your appeal.

MRJaymanz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 01:26:03 am »
thank you for replying and now I am banned it is hard for me to obtain evidence but other then If I was to be using "x-ray* wouldn't anybody go for diamond and i got no diamond or gold in fact. Thank you for not locking.
JWALSH

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 01:36:28 am »
Some people are smart, subtle almost, about using xray only getting iron ore and not diamonds. It's the fact that your tunnels go directly to pockets of ores. On top of that is no evidence of torches being placed anywhere. That is common activity of an x-rayer. I am still sticking to my decision but I am just clarifying what it is that has lead me to banning you.

MRJaymanz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 01:47:19 am »
thanks again for replying and although I see where you are coming from I did not use this xray machine. as you are sticking to the ban I can only now appeal to lift the "forever" banned and hope you may make it a period of time. thank you for taking your time to deal with the issue.
JWALSH

MRJaymanz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 07:25:58 pm »
Am i going to be banned forever then, and i have done no previous wrong?
JWALSH

Redchecks

• The Creepy Operator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 08:44:06 pm »
I have explained this to you already. X-raying is an automatic permanent ban