May 05, 2024, 04:53:47 am

Author Topic: [Xeadin] awesomeknuckles9 ban appeal  (Read 1339 times)

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
[Xeadin] awesomeknuckles9 ban appeal
« on: February 12, 2013, 04:16:39 pm »
Hello, this is actually awesomeknuckles9, I am using my frend kag1999's account as I forgot the password to mine. I am asking that you please do consider this ban apppeal, thank you.

Ban history

To start off, I will not deny that what I have done. I deservered the bans I got. I miss coming on opticraft, and I have yet to find any server that could ever replace this server. I understand that the 4th ban is permanent. Considering that I have been banned for 7 months, and I feel I have learned my lesson. I would like to come back on and rejoin the Opticraft community, and start off fresh.

Please do consider this ban appeal, and I hope to hear a response from you soon Xeadin :)

Have a good day

-awsomeknuckles9
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

kagarium

• I'm alive, but inactive.
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: [Xeadin] awesomeknuckles9 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 11:59:05 pm »
Xeadin? Are you going to respond? I really would like to come back on opticraft I miss all of my friends and I really want to be a part of the opticraft community again :(

-awsomeknuckles9

Also im sorry for double post
IGN: kag1999_ (now kagarium, thanks butter)

Quote from: Nick3306
I saved 100% on car insurance by switching to no car insurance

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin] awesomeknuckles9 ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 04:49:12 am »
My apologies for not getting to you sooner. I was planning on getting to you 2 days ago, but got sidetracked with other things.

I want to thank you for being honest-- you have gained a lot of respect from me. Considering that this was done a long time ago, I will be willing to let you back on. Keep in mind that much has changed since your last login.

Unbanned.