May 04, 2024, 10:52:47 pm

Author Topic: [GirlLuvzerMac] im sorry  (Read 1245 times)

jcgaming

• SMP trusted
    • View Profile
[GirlLuvzerMac] im sorry
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:58:01 am »
im realy sorry i grefied i thought it was abannonded there was a sing pleases give me another chance i placed most of the blocks to escape a hole  please at least shorten my ban :'( (my fist ban was due to computer lagging)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:34:47 am by xDeeKay »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: [GirlLuvzerMac] im sorry
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 08:34:36 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=JamesECook

You were banned by GirlLuvzerMac, please wait for her response.

jcgaming

• SMP trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 04:16:17 pm »
i know this may sound like im try to blame somone else but i saw i the chaht someone had also obtained a large amount of melons at the same time as me

GirlLuvzerMac

• Placer of Blocks
  • There is no "try", only "Minecraft"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:29:03 am »
Grief is grief, whether the build looks "abandoned" or not, whether someone else has griefed or not. This is largely the reason why the old guest world got to be in the state it was in; people griefing where they thought it wouldn't be noticed.

Funnily enough, yesterday evening I was working on trying to fix up the old spawns; thats when you walked up and started griefing right in front of me and would not respond to me. So no, you weren't trying to escape a hole (at which point you should have done /home or /spawn).

I don't think you feel any real remorse beyond not wanting to be banned... Hopefully when your ban is up you'll stop making excuses for grief, and play fair. Otherwise, you're running out of chances. This appeal is denied.