May 10, 2024, 05:09:14 pm

Author Topic: [_Zeradeth] banned...?  (Read 1425 times)

demonic2012

• i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
    • View Profile
[_Zeradeth] banned...?
« on: February 01, 2013, 01:42:16 am »
I am demonic2012.
I am banned from opticraft a second time, for a reason that I have no idea what is happening.
today was the first time I have been back on minecraft for a month, due to issues with my computer.
I thought that maybe it was because I forgot to log out before going to dinner, being afk, but I logged back in and walked around for a few seconds, and was suddenly banned. I had a friend of mine inquire, and he responded that a mod had told him I had put an "illicit symbol" on a mods land. I haven't even been off of my land in over a month, and I have no idea what is going on. please help me! I honestly have no idea what is going on right now and I am still confused. you might know from my previous ban appeal that I am honest and admitted when I was in the wrong. I do not understand what I did or why I would be banned.  >:(
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 01:52:37 am by Wratkie »
i am who I am who I am...or something... who am I?
I am love...I am hate..I am on time...I am late... I am every good, and and every evil, concepts brought up by time
brilliance, and stupidity, all in the mind. I am one of those who brought the world to their pace...I am a member of the human race

Wratkie

• Oldie but goodie :D
    • View Profile
Re: banned...?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 01:52:02 am »
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=demonic2012

Ban info.

I have notified the Mod that has banned you.

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
Re: [_Zeradeth] banned...?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 01:56:48 am »
I haven't even been off of my land in over a month

You were banned for building an illicit symbol (male genitalia) on GirlLuvzerMac's land. I found this and banned you for it; your ban is 1 week because you should know better than to do that. As for the quoted line, this is true, but I found the symbol and discovered you'd made it on December 1, 2012. Despite you not having left your land for a month, it doesn't negate what you did.

I will not pardon your ban because it should have been common sense not to build something like that; just wait it out, and you can come play when it's over.
Visit the Typing Test and try!