May 02, 2024, 01:35:08 am

Author Topic: [Suggestion]Multiple worlds + New banner  (Read 1884 times)

davioo

• View Profile
[Suggestion]Multiple worlds + New banner
« on: January 30, 2013, 10:46:07 pm »
What we could add to get more players on the server is multiple worlds. What I mean is we could have 1 world for creative projects, 1 world for Survival (no pvp) and another one for smp survival (with pvp) . This would bring more players because there would be a world for everyone depending on what you like to do in minecraft. In the world with pvp we could add a faction system. And for the creative world, I know we already have classic but let's face it, classic is dead now and doesnt offer half the things SMP does for creative builds.

Also I have noticed that the banner that we use on voting sites is outdated because it has the old spawn on it so I think ti should be updated.

I know that the multiple worlds idea is very hard to do and time consuming but in the end it would be profitable because more players = more donators and more donators = better server, more slots etc etc.

EDIT : Please move this to smp suggestion tyvm.

thank you
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 10:49:20 pm by davioo »

Pew1998

• View Profile
Re: [Suggestion]Multiple worlds + New banner
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 10:58:38 pm »
They have stated before in previous suggestions like this that pvp is in the works. Right now a creative world is not going to happen right now because
We dont have the manpower for any of this.

Also, I think this needs to be moved into the smp suggestions, not the classic suggestions.

Edit:Ninja moved by 2crzy.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 03:18:02 am »
There was a competition at one point for users to make a new banner, but it never followed through. Unless any of the Admins decide to revive it, it's unlikely we'll be getting a banner change.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 04:50:02 am »
Davioo, you heard what Nick said the other night. Obviously we would love to have multiple servers/world running for PvP, creative etc. but there isn't enough time and materials to get something like that going. Im sure that there is a slight possibility of a creative server in the future, but first we need to finish the projects that are started.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2013, 05:20:29 am »
This sounds like it would be VERY CPU demanding to have all of these worlds for so specific purposes. We already have three worlds with an End and nether paired to each of them, totaling in 9 worlds. It's a good thing we don't spam plugins together or else we could barely be able to hold up 1 world with an End and nether.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.