May 04, 2024, 08:30:34 pm

Author Topic: Friends, a word may I discuss?  (Read 5171 times)

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
Friends, a word may I discuss?
« on: January 29, 2013, 06:13:23 am »
Well guys, I've been apart of this server for quite a while, this place has given me many great memories. You may be wondering, "Why the hell is Cazual saying all this?" Your question has been answered. My position in this server has made me feel great, and I enjoyed the time of helping others, socializing, and most of all, be a friend. I, may be known as a memory to some, an annoyance to few, but a player for all. Before I say it, I will give some notes for all.

wesker53r86 - You might be somewhere out there, but you were a great friend to me. You inspired me to make a great memories around this server, and I appreciate that.

pew1998 - You sir, were as funny as you were friendly, and I like that about you. You've made a tight knot in friendship as I've continued along this server, and they will stay tied.

theone7143 - Sir. I met you when I was in Snape/Salsa's backyard to go make a garden there, and I can tell you it was pretty fun playing around. You were also a great friend to me, and that is what makes me proud, although you've had some tough times in your life.

alicat15 - You were a fun friend to hang out with, and for a while back then, I thought you were a guy. Turns out you were a girl, making me very surprised. I've seen alot from you, although you may not be reading this, you will still be part of the many great friends I've had.

2crzy4uall - Dude. You had lots of surprises in you which makes an interesting person out of you. Although we don't talk much as of this time, you were very friendly here, and back in the day.

LIEKABOWSE - As of Salsa's theory of you, you were a smart person. Very interesting to the core, you kept me very entertained, and kinda disturbing... .-.

Salsa/Snape - Mate. Best friend of all times, you were the first person to greet me in this school, and that was very nice of you. I would've been bored as shit, and maybe friends with derps. I don't like the fact of you leaving and it makes me sad, but we'll both be gone, but not at school. Cheers all, and wish you the best rest of the year for all.

As to all my other friends, I wish you a farewell, and I shall see you some day... Just can't be today.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: Friends, a word may I discuss?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 06:18:21 am »
Caz, No!

Please stay! Guys stay!

I don't understand why your leaving, It's been fantastic! please!

If you won't stay I better say this

Have a great life, It's been fantastic working on projects with you.

Bye, Promise me you guys will show up.

Nhataley

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2013, 11:05:06 am »
Are you leaving for your friends tekkit seever like salsa? Ugghhh. I do not know you as well as salsa, but please stay. I have a feeling if you and salsa leave, tons of other players will.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2013, 03:08:57 pm »
Are you leaving for your friends tekkit seever like salsa? Ugghhh. I do not know you as well as salsa, but please stay. I have a feeling if you and salsa leave, tons of other players will.
Technically not goalie. I'm going to visit here and then. I just need a break from here.
Bacon!

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2013, 03:34:34 pm »
Since snape isn't going to leave for good why are you thinking about leaving. Unless you are going to follow the same path as snape.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 03:58:15 pm »
Everyone makes their own choices, the leave of one or two people shouldn't be cause for others to leave.
Make your own choices, don't just follow example.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 06:03:30 pm »
I really don't understand...Snape/Salsa just did this a few days ago...I guess you're taking a break because he is?
Everyone makes their own choices, the leave of one or two people shouldn't be cause for others to leave.
Make your own choices, don't just follow example.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 10:40:41 pm »
I'm going to miss you

when your name was grey and yellor =(

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2013, 10:57:02 pm »
Since snape isn't going to leave for good why are you thinking about leaving. Unless you are going to follow the same path as snape.
Snape was like the mother goose. He joined, then cazual did, then snape got trusted, then cazual did, then snape left but decided to stay, so he'll say he's going to leave but decide to stay.

---><--- Click the monkey

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 11:25:57 pm »
Snape was like the mother goose. He joined, then cazual did, then snape got trusted, then cazual did, then snape left but decided to stay, so he'll say he's going to leave but decide to stay.
Mr, I'm not leaving just because Salsa was, but it's because I need a break. I'm having some personal issues in real life currently. It's really not because of that reason you stated last Mr.
Bacon!

tribalturtle

• Self-Proclaimed Queen
  • cat enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2013, 11:44:40 pm »
Im seriously gonna cry...
Cazzy. Dont leave.
kind of here, kind of not

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 12:17:32 am »
Sometimes we all need a break, right? I'm hoping it's just a break. You and Snape brought such fun energy to the Opticraft community. I sure hope you will come visit us soon, even if it's every once and a while. We will sure miss you and Snape. But good luck with your personal life Caz, I hope everything works out.

SonicHogSpeed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 02:06:16 am »
Wow… Well, at least you guys won't leave forever and forget the server.
You were quite the riot at times, especially when the closest people I've met on the server were on at the same time.
See ya later until your next visit!
P.S: Have a nice break while you can! Unlike you, I have got nowhere to go if I'm having problems, so I stay right here and try to make the best of it
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 02:10:54 am by SonicHogSpeed »

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 02:07:51 am »
Bye, when you two come back I will be here.
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 02:12:25 am »
Well if it's because of real life stuff I can understand that.  I hope what ever is going on in real life to make you make this decision turns for the better for you.