May 29, 2024, 07:55:16 am

Author Topic: [Chipaton] SUDDENDEATH11 Appeal  (Read 3773 times)

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
[Chipaton] SUDDENDEATH11 Appeal
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:33:36 pm »
Hello yes I would just like to start off by saying that the person that was killed attempted to get me banned because I was attempting to collect some simple neither rack when BOOM! the guy jumped right in front of me right before I finished breaking the block and the last thing I saw was a person falling to his/her death. I am unaware if it was intentional or if my game was just extremely laggy because I just installed a new texture pack and it is my first change in texture packs so I didn't know that it would cause my game to lag.Please read over this and thanks SUDDENDEATH111.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:43:37 pm by Xeadin »

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: They Attempted to ban me
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 11:44:31 pm »
The person did not know who you were, in fact they asked who it was that had done this. Also, what are the odds you destroying netherrack not far from their nether portal? You have many bans and this is very hard to believe. Also, you would not destroy netherrack on the edge of a cliff if you were trying to get netherrack.

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
Re: [Chipaton] SUDDENDEATH11 Appeal
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 11:52:24 pm »
As I said before my texture pack has caused my game to lag and I had no idea that it was a ledge for one, two the only reason I was destroying near the portal was because I just came to get the neither rack and didn't see the reason for traveling far for it when I could just get it right there. Finally please explain why him not knowing who it was has to do with the reason for my ban thanks SUDDENDEATH111. ???

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 11:53:59 pm »
If he was trying to get you banned, he would know your name.

kinzdash1

• View Profile
i know this guy
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 11:54:17 pm »
Me and suddendeath11 have had are problems.But we have promised that the day that we both got banned that we would  not get banned.We have changed..look at me.NO BANS..if this got in your way  chipaton im sorry....but this is my homie...no man is getting left behind

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
Re: i know this guy
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2013, 11:55:24 pm »
Me and suddendeath11 have had are problems.But we have promised that the day that we both got banned that we would  not get banned.We have changed..look at me.NO BANS..if this got in your chipaton im sorry....but this is my homie...no man is getting left behind
Do not post in others ban appeals.

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2013, 11:57:21 pm »
OK I understand what you mean on the name thing it must have just been my game

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2013, 12:38:36 am »
Its still hard to believe she had just jumped in front of you when you just happened to have lag and destroy blocks under her.

daniblue182

• Mayor of Xanadu
  • 'All this time?' 'Always'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 12:44:58 am »
i was standing still for a few minutes i hardly jumped in front of you and im a girl -.-

and i did not attempt to get you banned i dont even know you..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 12:52:58 am by daniblue182 »

The selfie that made nick change spawn.

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2013, 01:41:39 am »
I believe you when you say you didnt try to get me  banned miss and i am very sorry the incident occurred and if I am every unbanned I promise to return all of your stuff. I am truly sorry SUDDENDEATH111

Chipaton

• Young One
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2013, 02:12:37 am »
I got her stuff for her.

You have had some big bans. Im going to shorten this one to 3 weeks. During that time please read over the rules and dont make this or any other mistakes ever again. This is your last chance.

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2013, 12:11:12 pm »
Yes thank you I will defintly do so thanks again SUDDENDEATH111

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2013, 08:00:53 am »
Hello Chipton thanks for shorting my ban and excuse me if I am out of place but may I ask you to please remove the ban completely. It is just that this weekend our school is out Monday and we have an extended weekend and I would love to play with my cousin and friends on Opticraft(My favorite server). Also I would like to make adjustments to my house to prepare for the upcoming change in Opticraft(changing to pvp) and if I am not unbanned soon I am not sure if I will have enough time, if any time at all due to sports and school work. Please, this is the last you will hear of he and sorry if I am out of place to ask this. Thanks, SUDDENDEATH111

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2013, 07:41:58 pm »
Just making a note here:

PvP is not going to be added to the Guest world. It will be its own standalone feature (no, not a new world).

SUDDENDEATH11

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2013, 08:05:35 pm »
Ok, but can you remove it so I can enjoy Opticraft for the long weekend please