May 04, 2024, 01:38:50 pm

Author Topic: Confused...  (Read 2737 times)

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
Confused...
« on: January 07, 2013, 09:43:58 pm »
Hey, I'm confused about my rank I think I'm trusted, but at the top of the page where it says who is viewing the page, my name is grey. Can someone clarify that for me cuz I can't get on my pc is broken :( and I've been on at friends houses :( thank you!!!
-SJ321987
~jenna

raul7legend

• Israeli Operator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Confused...
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 09:46:59 pm »
You are trusted but on the forums your username will show up in grey. Grey's just the default color for non-staff members on the website.

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 09:48:04 pm »
Thank you so much Raul I was worried for a second. :) thx!
~jenna

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 10:16:40 pm »
side note: if you desire a colored name on the forums you can either get a staff rank on smp or much easier you can get building ranks on the classic server which translate tot eh forums

recruit = orange
builder = green
crafter = purple
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 10:19:59 pm »
Thx!
~jenna

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 12:27:29 am »
Side note to what tiggy said, recruit does not translate to orange on the forum, and gaining recruit rank in game doesn't mean you'll automatically be ranked to recruit on the forum. We havent bothered to do that for recruits seeing as they don't even need to be a member to be ranked and the recruit rank on the forum is guest/recruit.

Just incase you do decide to try for a rank on classic and to save some confusion later when you don't end up with an orange name on here.

(click to show/hide)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 12:58:29 am »
Side note to what tiggy said, recruit does not translate to orange on the forum, and gaining recruit rank in game doesn't mean you'll automatically be ranked to recruit on the forum. We havent bothered to do that for recruits seeing as they don't even need to be a member to be ranked and the recruit rank on the forum is guest/recruit.

Just incase you do decide to try for a rank on classic and to save some confusion later when you don't end up with an orange name on here.

:P
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 02:51:04 pm »
side note: if you desire a colored name on the forums you can either get a staff rank on smp or much easier you can get building ranks on the classic server which translate tot eh forums

recruit = orange
builder = green
crafter = purple

also you say crafter is easy to get hmmm? :P

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~