May 08, 2024, 06:08:15 am

Author Topic: A mod takes it to far to quick.  (Read 1716 times)

00ultima00

• View Profile
A mod takes it to far to quick.
« on: January 05, 2013, 12:12:05 pm »
Hello guys Im 00ultima00. An old member of opticraft who returned to the server to hang around. After being invite to help build a city and donating supplys I decided to make a private chest.[about 30 blocks away from the city] The owner of the city then asks me whats in it so on and so fourth. Then the owner told me to leave because of that chest and called a mod.
Joshskiiz then told me take my stuff or leave. I then decided to not take my stuff because well I was invited there and I started just to walk away. Josh then teleported me back said take ur stuff or leave. I didnt take my stuff and so he rolled back the spot. In that chest I had just about everything I owned. When he rolled it back again so I could get my stuff... My enchanted pickaxes were gone [effiency 5 fortune 3 unbreaking 3] [effiency 5 fortune 3] [effiency 5 unbreaking 3] I then asked him to give me my pickaxes back or I wouldnt leave. He then said I had to post on forums and w8 for a admin to Maybe give me my stuff back. I then went on a rant because well just about everything I needed was there. in those pickaxes. Josh then went on to mute me and tell me that I have no right to go to anybodys house even though there house isnt on any private teleport. He took it to far to quick and deleted my pickaxes due to a chest. Thats right folks a chest 30 blocks away from a city. I would therefore like to ask for my unmute and my pickaxe to be brought back to me. [Not sure if this is the right section but i posted it here]

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: A mod takes it to far to quick.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 12:28:00 pm »
Situation has been resolved.