May 04, 2024, 04:30:27 pm

Author Topic: Games for admins to test it out for the server  (Read 2383 times)

chocoberry

• View Profile
Games for admins to test it out for the server
« on: January 05, 2013, 11:15:47 am »
Hey I am Lazerfishsushi some of you may know me and some of you may not, yesterday me and kodak28 were talking about making games for the server so that it'll be more lively and more people would join the server and make it the Number 1 server.
So I was watching a video of the "yogscast"(I am sure most of you know them) and they were playing a game called pigu kart, I was thinking of implementing the game into your server so it would attract people to join in and have fun. I do not ask anything in return as I only wanted to make the server lively. My build is on the guest world. just type /warp west and you'll get there it's very near the spawn. If you admins want to try or change anything go ahead and feel free to comment.
Thanks for reading XD

I am from singapore by the way and my time is GMT+8
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:57:01 pm by chocoberry »

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Games for admins to test it out for the server
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 01:10:15 pm »
Pigu kart... I'm there right now and I see it's well planned out. I support  this suggestion and I have had a tour.
Pictures:

(click to show/hide)

If you would like to suggest improvements then please do, any constructive critisism is welcome.
You will find this at /home Lazerfishsushi Pigu and if you have any more questions please reply to my post.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:20:28 pm by Coolcrab »

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 04:59:48 pm »
I went there in game and it is well laid out and rules are explained clearly. It has the potential to be very fun but it needs admin support and approval do to the fact to be efficient it would need spawn pig spawn eggs. My recommendation is that a op+ be there when ever they were to hold the event and be allowed to spawn a limited number of pigs for the races. So as to not allow a selling of spawn eggs.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 05:02:19 pm »
Pig eggs in locked dispensers! : D so the op jusr occaisionally fills em up.

Kodak28

• ~carpe noctem~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2013, 12:51:52 am »
As he said both of us were talking about possibly setting something up yesterday to just have something fun that members and such could participate in.  What he has set up so far is well laid out and I think it could work very well to get an event like this started.  I'm sure its something people would be interested in joining.  Definately something that should be looked into more, but again without an op or admin to spawn items into a race it would be difficult to actually keep races going if we were to say have a tournament or something.

(click to show/hide)

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 01:59:30 am »
[Edit] Admin permission issue has been settled.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 02:04:41 am by Xeadin »

butterflywolves

• xx Builder xx Trusted xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 03:06:14 am »
Sounds like a good idea!! I just think there may be come problems.
People may want to spawn a ton of pigs and just kill them for the bacon. I sure this will be annoying for the people who a actually want to play. I personally think this is better for a smaller server or a vanilla mc server
Im back.... I think