June 08, 2024, 04:39:09 am

Author Topic: [Xeadin] Banned from opticraft  (Read 955 times)

reznov103

• View Profile
[Xeadin] Banned from opticraft
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:48:14 am »
Dear Opticraft staff,

As you may have seen i am writing a ban appeal. Opticraft is my favourite server. I was banned by Xeadin for griefing but before you say no i want to say that it was my brother who griefed. When he didnt have his own minecraft account he used mine and since his friend was annoying him he kept on griefing his friend. So i didnt grief it was my brother. You might be not wanting to unban me because my brother can change my password but he hates my account. He bought his own. So please, if you want a member back on the server please unban me. I dont know if you can see my minecraft name but it is Reznov103.

Thanks for reading,
Reznov103  :)  
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 11:06:08 am by joshskiizz »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: [Xeadin] Banned from opticraft
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 08:53:44 pm »
You hold responsibility for your own account, NOT somebody else. This would have been easily prevented if you had only taken simple measures to protect YOUR account.

I just went back to the site of the grief and I still found areas of broken blocks, although it still was a mess from other players as well. The original owner of the place called me in to check out the grief, and one of the names that showed up was yours.

It's a good thing your brother has his own account now, so that seems to be a bit of a relief, and I'm willing to let the ban go since it has been a long time. However, I still want you to pay close attention to the rules so that we don't end up crossing paths to the appeals again.

Much has changed, so please do prepare for a new world. Unbanned.