May 14, 2024, 06:08:21 pm

Author Topic: What books do you read?  (Read 14893 times)

incitlyviossy

• View Profile
Ebooks online kjc377
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2013, 08:08:44 pm »
Asguntaragebooks.interlivres.com. Otherwise, we believe that all of the code provided works, at least to produce the examples described in the book.78 35.Nada Kakabadse is Professor of Management Development, Director of the Cranfield Centre for International Management Development, and Chairman of the Management Development Board.

Pesaworlmeebooks
What bought it about?The result was an abortive revolt against Britain in 1941.Written by a multidisciplinary team of experts, Methamphetamine Use: Clinical and Forensic Aspects, Second Edition examines meth use and abuse from clinical, forensic, and criminal justice perspectives.

Lignlysestyebooks

Reomapamouebooks.interlivres.com, Wealthnabcelaebooks.interlivres.com. He also achieves a balance in recounting the discovery of basic scientific principles and their technological applications—the myriad of devices and inventions that utilize energy and information in electromagnetic form.Spanning the period from the late 1980s to recent years, the collection features a number of papers that may be considered classics within the field of cognitive linguistic lexicology.By comparing two unlike objects or ideas, it illuminates the similarities between them, accomplishing in a word or phrase what could otherwise be expressed only in many words, if at all.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: What books do you read?
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2013, 08:16:56 pm »
I thought he was forum banned???

Zeradeth_

• "I am burdened with glorious purpose." -Loki
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2013, 11:09:39 pm »
The Harry Dresden series. It's about a wizard in modern-day Chicago who works with the Chicago PD as a consultant on cases that are handed to the Special Investigations team. He gets himself into trouble constantly, and each time narrowly avoids death--most of the time.

It's a fabulous series, it has moments where it makes you sob, others when it makes your ribs ache from laughing; overall, a fantastic series; one I read over and over.
Visit the Typing Test and try!

SJ321987

• hii
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2013, 04:58:18 am »
I <3 hunger games, the matched series, twilight (don't hate me?) the eve series, and the mortal instruments, the host, Percy Jackson, lost of others XD
~jenna

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2013, 12:09:51 am »
More spam?

On topic: The enemy series by Charlie Higson (the enemy, the dead, the fear -signed copy-, and the sacrifice), Life of PI and hunger games

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2013, 05:28:04 am »
Don't reply or acknowledge the SpamBots; just ignore them. I feel the need to point out that you don't look cool talking to nobody.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

thedude114

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2013, 03:12:03 pm »
Percy Jackson, rangers apprentice, and the inheritance cycle