May 15, 2024, 11:36:08 am

Author Topic: Why do you love/hate PvP?  (Read 2662 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
Why do you love/hate PvP?
« on: December 22, 2012, 02:42:12 am »
The title says it all, tell us why you love or hate PvP!

Well for one thing, I hate it. Everytime I try to play a server again, I end up with something like this:

I just started. I sprint out into the world scared of everyone else. After finally being safe, I mined stone for a whole and head outside. I start to build my house, and halfway through building me house, jackass comes along and I see him in full diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword. I start running, and my hunger starts to get low. I keep running, and just as I think I'm safe, I see him. So I start running again, and there's an entire lake in front of me. I try to swim away, but the other guy sprint jumped, and I get murdered in two hits. I rage quit. The end.

I tried again the other day, and it happened yet again.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: Why do you love/hate PvP?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 03:34:09 pm »
I just start, take the starter kit of that server and kick everyone to hell , that is seriously true , I had a time that i had leather armor , other person had full iron , and i killed him with my skiillss!( just right + left click when you  try to kill him )
and after that i killed another dude with diamond armor + some enchnanted swords
That is basically 1 login of my PvP experience

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 02:05:22 am »
I am both. In the server i went on, if you voted on all 12 sites you would have 72 diamonds and enough to enchant lvl 30 twice. Repeat daily.
I hate it cause you get pretty good and then some1 sees you and kills you, destroys your chests and greifs your base.

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:46:40 am »
HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.
Every PVP server I play on are a bunch of hacking four year olds with a vocabulary of a
(click to show/hide)

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2012, 06:40:57 am »
I hate everyone equally, but i love my victims with a passion that cannot be resisted as I slice them open slowly and remove everything that allows them to see that horrible blue sky and fluffy white clouds; encasing them in a beautiful nameless, soundless, darkness; where their voices echo hollow halls for all eternity.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 06:47:13 am by Alpha_Lance »
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2012, 04:31:45 pm »
I think he likes PvP quite a bit
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2012, 05:21:46 pm »
I like it.  It's fun.  I like getting bow and arrow kills.  I just hate it when people hack, I was a victim of a hacker.  I killed this one guy in a ditch and then as soon as he respawned I was getting hit out of nowhere and died.

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 06:47:24 pm »
Love and hate it. What I like: If you are really skilled, then you can get kills easily.
What I hate: Like what Salsa said. Full diamond armor newbs shitting you out and stealing all your stuff.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

Sugna

• -woodenslime-
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 03:31:13 pm »
If Opticraft got Pvp I would log off perm.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 04:23:48 pm »
Pvp or ppvp arena?