May 25, 2024, 06:52:47 pm

Poll

what should dragons keep be themed after?

Skyrim
18 (72%)
The Hobit
7 (28%)
other(specify in thread)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Dragons Keep  (Read 18644 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
Dragons Keep
« on: December 17, 2012, 09:36:04 pm »
Dragons keep project is currently in the construction fase, the end result will be a large castle, with a dragon statue in the center, open to the public will be a black smith, and a public cow farm. The whole area will be open to the public, and will hopefully have project protection further into the construction. i am currently looking for donations of stone, as well as iron, gold, and lapis. if you would like to view the project go to my /home. please feel free to comment, as i am also currently looking for suggestions and layout suggestions. the dragon will look very similar to the one that stood in dragon pit, or my /home 3, if you would like to help with this project, please contact me in-game, or leave a reply.

-Booorad
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:37:07 am by Booorad »

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: Dragons Keep
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:34:28 am »
I have been waiting for this! ;D

I can help donate stone :)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 08:00:04 pm »
Thanks, il be sure to take you up on your offer  ;)

ninjafail888

• Oh Hi Dere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:39:14 am »
i would love to help you with this boorad, ive seen it ingame as u know (LOOKS AMAZING)
▒█▄░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░░░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▄░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄
▒█░░▀█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▄▀
(click to show/hide)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 09:04:01 pm »
That place looks awesome! I will definitely donate some stuff and $$$ if you want. Though one thing, a public cow farm, first of all, cows have been in demand since this server came out, so to support the whole community's demand for beef and leather, you would have to have a MASSIVE cow farm! Also, you should make it usable to only trusteds and up. I know that just disregards the "public" part but we can't trusted anyone below trusted! There are A LOT of dirty griefers and other people out there, like 97% of those people are below trusted so..... I suggest that is only usable to trusted and up otherwise others below who are specified! 

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 03:20:26 am »
Updated Info on Dragons keep!

I am now having a iron golum farm added to dragons keep! the keep is right on scheduled, and i have now got city ps to protect the full project, i am looking for miners to help mine out a sandstone/stone area, where the thrown room will soon stand! thanks for all the donations, help and support on the forums, i am looking forward to see the community enjoy the final product, please comment, leave suggestions, and let me know if you could help on the build!

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2013, 11:35:50 am »
Materials!

i am looking to purchase lapis, stone, stone brick, cobble, sand stone, and spruce wood, if you have these blocks, i am also looking for donations, please contact me in-game and i will get back to you with an offer, Donations are appreciated!

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 09:08:49 pm »
K do you still need wither heads?
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

nonenone

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 09:30:53 pm »
I can help donate cobble and spruce

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 10:07:07 pm »
yes, i am still looking for wither heads and dragons eggs, and i would appreciate the spruce and stone.

NotABronie

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 10:31:33 pm »
yes, i am still looking for wither heads and dragons eggs, and i would appreciate the spruce and stone.
K noted
Sincerely,
NotABronie
(click to show/hide)
Quote from: CaveJohnson
We're not banging rocks together here, we know how to put a body back together :D

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 01:24:11 am »
Upcoming!

The Dragons keep throne room is going to be my next priority, i have a few ideas, including a lava pit with 2 bridges leading over the lava, to the throne, and a large display case. For the throne room, i am looking for dragon eggs, i would like 8 eggs total. Dragon egg donations or people willing to sell cheap, would be appreciated! Please post a reply in this thread, or msg me in game!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:33:52 am by Booorad »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 01:30:47 am »
Throne*
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 01:34:32 am »
thanks man, i suck with in the spelling department  :-\

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2013, 05:44:06 pm »
That place looks awesome! I will definitely donate some stuff and $$$ if you want. Though one thing, a public cow farm, first of all, cows have been in demand since this server came out, so to support the whole community's demand for beef and leather, you would have to have a MASSIVE cow farm! Also, you should make it usable to only trusteds and up. I know that just disregards the "public" part but we can't trusted anyone below trusted! There are A LOT of dirty griefers and other people out there, like 97% of those people are below trusted so..... I suggest that is only usable to trusted and up otherwise others below who are specified! 

i agree with only allowing trusteds, i will make a small farm for anybody tho.