May 22, 2024, 03:53:12 am

Author Topic: My posts won't go up.  (Read 2257 times)

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
My posts won't go up.
« on: December 13, 2012, 08:18:39 pm »
This refers to the forums.

Well when I post something on a thread/poll my posts count doesn't go up.  This started today, it might be the fact that I am on my Ipod, but my post count was going up before.  It's not that big of a problem, I'm just letting you all know.  I know you all have larger problems.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hammy :-)
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
Re: My posts won't go up.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 08:20:26 pm »
This refers to the forums.

Well when I post something on a thread/poll my posts count doesn't go up.  This started today, it might be the fact that I am on my Ipod, but my post count was going up before.  It's not that big of a problem, I'm just letting you all know.  I know you all have larger problems.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hammy :-)

offtopic posts don't count towards your post count, that could be the problem.
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

Alpha_Lance

• There are kittens and puppies falling from the sky
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 11:21:15 pm »
your last 16 posts prior to this thread have all been in off-topic - since off-topic posts do not increase your post count, it simply has not gone up.

If you want your post-count to go up, discuss topics in other sections of the forum other than off-topic.
"That's why we must form an army and make them wish they had never been rendered."

Logic over emotion in my reasons. Good luck to those who rage over my decisions.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 11:30:33 pm »
Just dont post pointless and random comments and especially dont spam all over the forums just to get your post count up. It's happened before...

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 11:33:51 pm »
Post count are forum rank really mean nothing. I could have joined yesterday and posted on every topic in the last few days and have my count up to a hundred easy. Just let the count rack up by posting a threads you have a reason to post on.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 12:59:51 am »
Post count are forum rank really mean nothing. I could have joined yesterday and posted on every topic in the last few days and have my count up to a hundred easy. Just let the count rack up by posting a threads you have a reason to post on.
Actually, I think after several posts in a short amount of time, the server will stop counting new posts to prevent spammers' post counts from skyrocketing.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 05:17:43 am »
Thanks tiggy, that was probably why and I'm not spamming the forums or wanting to get a higher level, I was just telling you all.  It's support, that's what it is for.
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 05:20:59 am »
Actually, I think after several posts in a short amount of time, the server will stop counting new posts to prevent spammers' post counts from skyrocketing.
As stated above you, only specific forums will not increase your post count. Not frequency of posting
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP