May 05, 2024, 12:47:46 am

Author Topic: PS Selling Day  (Read 7946 times)

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
PS Selling Day
« on: December 12, 2012, 03:37:28 pm »
Hey guys,

So if anyone was around at the begginning of 2012 they would know that you used to be able to sell your ps stones back to the market. Once it was found that there were exploits in the system the sell sign was removed. This now leaves people having to sell their ps stones at a discounted price. I think that one day a month the sell sign should be re added so people can sell them again. Please tell me what you think.

-Roller
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

hammysandwhich

• I once had a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: PS Selling Day
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 03:40:31 pm »
It's a nice idea and all, but it would be very time consuming... As in just to add 3 sell signs for one day of the month that would a lot of time, just for a little thing. It's a nice idea though.

Edit: Sell them to me. :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:43:45 pm by hammysandwhich »
if you die in canada do you die in real life?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 03:45:11 pm »
Every couple months? Because there are people like me who have gotten protections so they don't need ps stones anymore. I have calculated that I have 300k in ps stones.

P.S. Hammy: I changed the date on my contest so see if you can make it :D

Really?: I have 8 Diamond ps stones and the rest are lapiz. You wanna buy them at full market?

Edit: Well personally I feel I'm getting gypt if I don't sell them at full market 99% of the time people won't go through the hastle of trading with another player if they are paying the same price
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 03:50:33 pm by High Roller »
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 03:46:00 pm »
Player trade is always a nice thing on the server, so why do we need this? Besides, too much trouble
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 03:48:54 pm »
how many coal ps do u have? i need a bunch so if the price is right i'll take them off ur hands  ;D
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 03:51:35 pm »
None sry all I got are diamond and a few lapiz

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 03:52:04 pm »
This really saddens me mile, you make me look like a noob. How do you even get 700k, my best I have ever got is 30k. :p  I'm not really sure, maybe asked an admin or developer and wait for their response?

Thanks so much mile, I get back around the 21st of December and leave again on the 28th of December and then come back again around the 16th of January.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 03:54:10 pm »
oh well, all i need is coal, building a subway all throughout member world and they happen to be the perfect size for a tunnel......

hammy you can make money really easy, i made 900k in a week of farming iron from dark caves....

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 03:55:07 pm »
Yay! I'm sorry for that :D. Anyway good idea I'll talk to Dedly or Cschurz

Wait, farming iron? What do you mean?

hammysandwhich

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 04:10:43 pm »
You can farm iron golems. I heard someone made like 800k in one week... But it is all legit, it's using minecraft's game mechanics. May I ask, mile, how much will a lapis ps stone cost and a diamond ps stone cost?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 04:38:15 pm »
You can farm iron golems. I heard someone made like 800k in one week... But it is all legit, it's using minecraft's game mechanics. May I ask, mile, how much will a lapis ps stone cost and a diamond ps stone cost?

lol hammy if u heard it recently then it was prolly about me.... and it wasn't off iron golem farms... i just pick a random direction, run till i find a dark cave, then mine all the iron/gold/diamonds/redstone/lapiz = 900k+ easy money

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 05:31:49 pm »
Hey guys,

So if anyone was around at the begginning of 2012 they would know that you used to be able to sell your ps stones back to the market. Once it was found that there were exploits in the system the sell sign was removed. This now leaves people having to sell their ps stones at a discounted price. I think that one day a month the sell sign should be re added so people can sell them again. Please tell me what you think.

-Roller
you STOLE my sig, lol XD

I dont think this idea will get added because something similar has been discussed before.

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 05:37:01 pm »
Please stay on-topic, it's not the Trade Central.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 09:21:26 pm »
If the sell signs were removed because of exploitation, what's going to stop them from waiting a month and then selling their exploited stones in one fell swoop? I realize it's inconvenient, but I don't think anyone can sell them back to the market again.

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 09:31:08 pm »
How about we add a new child forum in trade central where you can trade P.S stones?

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee