June 15, 2024, 09:11:00 pm

Author Topic: All my Protection stones turned into regular ores  (Read 1389 times)

Fearthebait

• View Profile
All my Protection stones turned into regular ores
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:54:10 pm »
Hi, posting here after a short hiatus due to Army stuff. Anyway....When I logged in this morning, I saw some usual griefing in one of my areas but was surprised to see my Lupis Protection stone, and 2 coal protection stones were missing! After some quick help from GirlluvserMac and another mod, the situation was resolved, however about 5 minutes later I realized ALL my protection stones have stopped functioning and have reverted into ore blocks. I have about 20+ protection stones so I don't wanna have a mod follow me around and tie them up in-game, but I think this is my only solution. Was their a bugt or something I am not aware of that caused this glitch?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: All my Protection stones turned into regular ores
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 04:35:37 pm »
There was a bug involved months ago when we updated the plugin, it suck but you'll need an OP to replace each one, sorry for the inconvenience, side note, nice to see another military guy on opticraft haha, make sure you get to know tankermide :P

Fearthebait

• View Profile
Re: All my Protection stones turned into regular ores
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 04:58:42 pm »
Alright not a problem. Thanks for the reply. I'll see if I can't spot him on the server haha