May 09, 2024, 11:23:24 pm

Author Topic: {Grimspell} MrTubbzz Ban appeal  (Read 2265 times)

MrTubbzz

• View Profile
{Grimspell} MrTubbzz Ban appeal
« on: December 11, 2012, 03:59:45 am »
I believe this was an error because me and my companions were traveling to find a place to build an island and there was a small farm of wheat and fluffyunicorn took wheat and i went grief in response moderator Grimspell came and asked wheres the grief and unicorn said it was a public farm and i randomly said poop then a few minutes after we left the "public farm" Grimspell kicked me saying don't disrespect staff and then about a few minutes after i got on looking for a spot to build an island i was banned and i came here to write my ban appeal - Sincerely, MrTubbzz

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
Re: {Grimspell} MrTubbzz Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:57 am »
MrTubbzz.

I followed you three to see exactly what you were doing, long after the wheat instance, which I did not witness. What I did witness was you three taking melons from a farm that was not public. This is why you three were banned.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 06:54:18 am by Grimspell »

MrTubbzz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 09:33:50 pm »
I do not remember breaking the melons unicorn and my other companion did and I specifically said i already had melons from my home.

thedjguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:23:24 am »
its true, but we only did it because unicorn needed food! isnt that right tubbzz?

MrTubbzz

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 10:38:46 pm »
its true, but we only did it because unicorn needed food! isnt that right tubbzz?
I said I already had melon from my home but she persisited to break the melons I don't recall seeing you break a melon and in your appeal you also said it was her.Also Grim do you have any screenshots of it? I am just curious?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:42:50 pm by MrTubbzz »

Grimspell

• Coddle me....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 02:23:56 am »
I said I already had melon from my home but she persisited to break the melons I don't recall seeing you break a melon and in your appeal you also said it was her.Also Grim do you have any screenshots of it? I am just curious?

Of course I have screenshots.

(click to show/hide)

MrTubbzz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 03:49:25 am »
Do you have it on log I broke one?