May 03, 2024, 08:51:23 pm

Author Topic: How will opticraft end? [Reward]  (Read 8587 times)

Spyow

• View Profile
    • Opticraft! :D
How will opticraft end? [Reward]
« on: December 09, 2012, 10:31:33 pm »
Whoever can think of the best reason for the end of opticraft, will receive a special chest of goodies, and $5000 in-game!

joshskiizz

• The Hispanic Moderator
  • screw you guys I'm going home
    • View Profile
Re: How will opticraft end? [Reward]
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 10:48:35 pm »
Mojang makes a new version of Minecraft, aside from SMP and Classic, and stop working on SMP. What is happening to classic happens to SMP. Opticraft declines in power. Players rebel against the government of Opticraft and seek reform. Another server intervenes and establishes the Republic of the People of Opticraft.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »
The server shuts down.

High Roller

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 11:16:01 pm »
A huge scandal comes out that the admins have been duping comes put and have made their own admin market where they sell their duped items and have been getting rich. This causes massive inflation in the economy ultimately leading to everybodies balances being erased. Kascas, Prinkey, and Killandsurf ride to the temple of opticalza where they demand their money back and indeed do get it from the mighty server owner. They buy the entire server out and become so wealthy that they create massive iron golem farms where they lag the server so bad that everyone who livith in the opticrafith must flee the server so their computers do not explode. This prophecy has come from snapethesnipe who was told by lord voldemort and is set to occur on the 1.5 release with the first firework set off. The End.

-High Roller
im so sorry for this. my cock had a huge erection and it made an unpredictable growth and hit my keyboard. and then it spelled out a bad word that somebody banned me for. dont worry, my cock is being severely punished.

▲▼Dunderheid▼▲

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 11:20:49 pm »
The server shuts down.
Really imaginative post ryto! xD
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 11:23:21 pm by ▲▼Dunderheid▼▲ »

/powertool spawnmob giant

click click click click click

teehee

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 01:31:32 am »
Relkeb ACTUALLY calls a hitman to take out opticalza. Nick3306 stops the Hitman, killing him. After learning about his hit not being accomplished, Relkeb decides to do it on his own.

Several months later...

A nice dinner is called for all the admins and cschurz and opticalza. Relkeb sees this opportunity. He watches from his car in the back as he watches Nyssa, Nick3306, cschurz and opticalza pull up at a fancy restaurant like said above. After they walk McDonald's, Relkeb waits 2 minutes. He loads up and walks in guns blazing. He runs through to search for all of the admins, and there they are. This is his opportunity. He aims his Skorpion EVO II right at him...

[Suspense effect...]

Nick3306 dives over the counter, pulls out a KAP-40 and works his way around the building, suppressing Relkeb as much as he can to stop him from killing the administration. He finally reaches Relkeb. He attempts a blow to his throat. Relkeb blocks and pulls out a SPAS-12 after pushing down Nick3306 and knocking him across the head. Nick3306 has one last chance. He retrieves his KAP-40...he aims at Relkeb, and Relkeb makes a decision...

(click to show/hide)

Choose Relkeb's decision!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:58:23 am by SnapeTheSnipe »
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 02:13:26 am »
The server shuts down.
Really imaginative post ryto! xD

Hopefully spywow is a fan of realism ;)

NatanylJames (N8MATTHEWS)

• The Koreannn
  • [Founder of Marine City]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 03:28:28 am »
Opticalza runs out of money and cant afford to run it anymore
I'm Back BABY!

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 03:59:08 am »
12/21/12- RIP
(click to show/hide)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 12:49:52 pm »
Opticalza gives the server away to a Team Avo fanboy on 12/21/12 because he thought the world would end on that day.  Before he gives it to the fanboy, opticalza bans everyone, basically tricking the fanboy.  On the 21st, opticalza realizes the world doesn't end and begs the fanboy for the server back.  Even bribing him.  It doesn't work and opticalza explains what happened and realizes everyone has to accept the end of Opticraft...

One day, optical gets an email from the Avo fanboy.  It explains that opticalza can have the server back and goes onto other details.  Quickly, optical starts the server back up, unannounced, and logs in:

opticalza joined the game
opticalza:Wow, it's gone
opticalza left the game

The Avo fanboy had deleted the world and started a new one, the void was everywhere and there was no more opticraft SMP.  He never thought of it but he decided to check on classic opticraft. A glimmer of hope struck opticalza as he went to check the files.  The classic file was gone and deleted.  He cried.

The End

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 01:16:58 pm »
After 2 long years of running the server non stop the servers fan gets sooooo clogged with dust that it stops working. Then the entire server starts to melt with all the heat from running all the abandoned melon farms. It gets sooooo hot that it explodes shooting molten shrapnel all throughout Opti's house setting it ablaze destroying every last trace of the server.

Lucky for opti he had melon farm disaster insurance and goes on to lead a rich happy life.

The end.
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

ivy2112

• SMP Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 01:31:28 pm »
Optical's evil brother called Herocalza kill's opticalza, type /killall and place everywhere tnt after that he will let it explode that will be the end of opticraft after ( this wil happen within 24 hours !!!!! )

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 03:28:04 pm »
My guess would be that so far, me and FNV are in the lead.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

iGenerator

• Super Trusted
  • Champion Member
  • Mayor of Rosenberg
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 03:29:59 pm »
One of these is going to happen
Major Igenerator
City Planner for Stuttgart

DP

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 03:30:58 pm »
Most likely FNV's in that case iGen. I don't think Nick3306 or Relkeb are exactly thinking of having a shootout at McDonald's.