May 16, 2024, 09:25:22 pm

Author Topic: :( just joined  (Read 1342 times)

vObeyMev

• View Profile
:( just joined
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:30:40 am »
Hey
I just recently joined the server, and it seems really nice, an iron golem even gave me some cookies xD.
but when i got to this area where I could build, it looked pretty griefed so I thought it wouldn't be too bad if i broke a couple of blocks to get through the wall. but then i got banned :(
I'm really sorry, I would really like to get to play properly on your server. please consider unbanning me.

thankyou

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
Re: :( just joined
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 03:10:49 am »
Here is ur ban info
http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/page,BanLookup.html?username=Vobeymev

You will have to wait out your ban seeing as how you weren't banned by staff but the concole for grieving a grief trap.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:23:55 am by TheWholeLoaf »
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 03:40:24 am »
So, your justification is that something looked griefed already, and you decided to add to it? That doesn't fly here.

As you can tell, yes, the areas around the main spawn are pretty much unrecognizable, but that's what happens over time when you get so many people going over a certain area in so little time. That's why we put in grieftraps to cut down on all of that block-munching activity.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 03:43:04 am »
Also, instead of going through the building, why not just go around? You require a lot less griefing if you go around a building instead.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.