May 10, 2024, 08:59:36 am

Author Topic: worst injury?  (Read 14126 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: worst injury?
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2012, 03:32:24 am »
Least you werent rushed to ER, dazed, couldnt speak or move, numb, and on the verge of death cause you broke ur neck.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2012, 03:35:44 am »
At least you didn't cut your eye.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2012, 03:38:51 am »
Go figure (That's why I went to sleep, I was knocked unconscious) Anyways, I get to the hospital, and I'm taken through emergancy where they try to stitch the wound  (27 stitches by the way), And then I died.

Continuing...

No, Actually I didn't die, I just had to go through an MRI to check for brain damage. Luckily I was a-okay.
Lost lots of blood though.
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

rambo0915

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2012, 03:42:12 am »
well at least there WASNT A GIANT HOLE IN UR HAND!!!!
hi im deathiswating can i be moderator

cos i like helping people and im a very nice person

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2012, 04:03:26 am »
At least there want A CUT IN YOUR EYE!!!!!!!
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2012, 04:05:27 am »
At least there wasn't a SCAB ON YOUR KNEE!!!

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2012, 04:10:11 am »

LOL!!!!!!!

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2012, 04:10:21 am »
At least you guys didn't "crumple" HOT GLASS in your hands! I did that in the 5th year of age, and I had to go to ER, I was bleeding out pretty fastly. But I was young, and I vaguely remember lol.
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 04:15:21 am »

My second worst injury.

Another bad injury, (Cazual witnessed this) in my art class I had a hot glue gun, and my dumb friend got another one for who knows why, and was screwing around waving it all over the place, when suddenly, I feel something that feels like when you get shocked in your finger and then it got really hot in that area. Then the glue stuck. So I went to wash it off with cold water immediately, running really fast. Then I peeled it off. I walk back to where I was flying shit together, when next thing you know...I get burned AGAIN in the same damn place. Had to peel it off again, absolutely horrible.

(Funny story, 3 weeks later we were doing stuff with fingerprints, my science teacher looks at my fingerprint: "What the hell did you do to your finger? O_O She was a cool teacher...)

theacp127

• I'm trusted. Trust me. Opticraft does.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 04:19:02 am »
Broke my finger at football camp. That's the only broken bone, but I have had so many injuries playing soccer, football, and baseball, it would take forever to type. I do swim team now and so my injury level has reduced greatly.

Winniedoxie

• The Dachshund Fanatic
  • Dachshunds ❤
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 06:02:04 am »
When I was like 8, I was being a dumb kid and fell down the stairs in a box... I ended up buckle fracturing my arm.
And I tore the ACL in my knee last summer.  I was watching my friends escape artist dog, then it decided to bolt down the street. So snap went my ACL as I tried to catch the dog. But I can walk on it now and all is good! 

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 06:17:28 am »
Hyper-extending my knee during a hike, but I was still able to walk.

I do believe in the 3rd grade that I landed on my back after letting go of some recess equipment. Someone was about to tag me, and for some reason I let go and fell backwards. Except for some immense pain for a few minutes, I suffered no broken bones.

DJAlphaWolf

• Former "Super Recruit"
  • Champion Member
  • Self Proclaimed Opticraft Entertainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 06:52:13 am »
(click to show/hide)

Never had any broken bones or serious injuries. Taken some pretty hard hits and all but most of the time, i walked away unharmed.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:09:54 am by DJAlphaWolf »

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 07:22:36 am »
I was playing freeze tag in first grade with my brother and his friends.
One of his friends were frozen with his front foot sticking out.
Me being stupid, decided to run straight toward it to tag him; I tripped.

Scraped the insides of my knees down to the flesh, but it didn't bleed.
I have literally never worn a pair of shorts since that day (Excluding bathing suits and PE shorts).
My mom also made me take a bath a few hours after it happened. It stung. A lot.
Also, I think in the same year, I was playing a different game with my brother's friend and tripped and slammed my front teeth into one of my friend's knees. I thought they were gonna fall out (They were baby teeth, but weren't loose. Actually, it's possible they weren't baby teeth if, I forget).

There was also a time I was riding a bike and my friend was kinda walking to the side of me (I was going slow on purpose). I guess I went too slow and the bike tipped into a tree and my ear started bleeding. I don't remember it hurting, but I remember screaming 'cause I'm not used to blood. Maybe it hurt. For the longest time, I thought it was from the leaves on the tree being sharp, but a few years later, I realized it was probably a branch, but I still don't know.

As for the toe story, I was sliding on my friend's wood floor in a jacket and pants and seeing how far I could slide. I took a break and took my jacket off. I was dumb enough to slide again and give myself wood born on my elbow. I asked for a bandaid 'cause I kept rubbing it against my side and my friend tells me they're right behind me. I make a REALLY swift turn and slam my pinky toe straight into the doorway. Idk if it broke, but I was limping for a week straight. :D

I've also stepped on a rusty thumb tack; I also limped.

And apparently when I was young, I was walking on the edge of my bathtub and fell and hit my lip on the other edge of the tub and filled the whole thing with blood. I have no memory of that at all.

These are all pretty minor injuries; never broke a bone or got stitches.
I've actually never been hospitalized for anything.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 07:24:52 am by Kurseddragon »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 10:47:44 am »
Reminds me of something else.
When i was in first grade, i was playin tag on the playground. There was a 12 foot high swirly slide. I was running up a ramp, not paying much attention. A kid was sitting at the top of the slide, legs out. I tripped on his legs and i remember in slow motion i did a handstand on the side from tripping on the kids legs, then momentum launched me over. I fell to the bottom and onto my face. I didnt need stitches or any permanent damage, but it hurt like hell.