May 10, 2024, 02:31:27 pm

Author Topic: worst injury?  (Read 14127 times)

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
worst injury?
« on: December 06, 2012, 12:37:42 am »
Irl, what has happened to you thats not so good?
Me:
1. Broke neck(not spine) at the age of 5.
2. Dislocated my leg. Twice. In the same month.
3. At the age of 7, i was standin on a pile of cinderblocks and fell on my thumbnail and cracked it strait off.
4: (worst combo) i was sprintin down a gravel hill. I fell, and flew through the air. Landed on my thigh, huge bruise and scrape. I rolled at a high speed, and got tons of scrapes all the way down my arm. I put my hand out to stop the rolling and it hit strait into a rock. Therecwas just muscle the size of a quarter on my palm. I was at sleepaway camp, so i didnt go to a doctor. I went to the "nurse". She scrubbed all of the gravel out of my hand with a toothbrush.

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: worst injury?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 12:39:55 am »
Cut my eye.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:44:34 am by awesomealicia »

techdude98

• I was never a noob i was born pro.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 12:43:43 am »
scraped my knee i know worst injury ever right.

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:46:26 am »
I hit my toe once.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 12:46:37 am »
Cut my eye as well, but other than that, scraped my knee. Lol I have a combination of the (so far) only injuries that have been said.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 12:48:15 am »
You guys need to get out more.

Mr_Mr_Mr

• Veteran
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 12:54:54 am »
I buckle fractured my growth plate in my wrist and broke my wrist.
I smashed my thumb in a car door.

---><--- Click the monkey

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 01:02:55 am »
Ow.

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 01:09:20 am »
You guys need to get out more.

You just need to be more careful. I play catcher position in baseball, and that's pretty rough.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 01:20:32 am »
Notice the "goalie" in my name.
Im a lacrosse goalie.
In 5th grade, a kid shot the ball at 86 mph.
A ball that is as hard as a car tire, but not as flimsy.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2012, 01:48:18 am »
1. 1st degree burns on my leg due to my leg touching a motorcycle exhaust. (just used a burn-wound cream and let it heal)

2. A Large piece of broken glass pierced my leg (about 3-4 cm in) (It was cleaned with boric acid & bandaged, at home, t'was no big deal)

3. When I was about 11 I ran into a pottery dish while someone was carrying it (It was around the corner) and hit me right on the nose' bridge. Ended up bleeding and needed 3 stitches.

4. I once stapled my thumb when I was around 6 years old (Dad took it out)

5. When I was about 6 I went to a farm with my parents, and a 5cm nail sticking out of a board managed to find it's way inside my palm. (Dad took it out with Scissors, nail clippers, and something else. The process was excruciating.
(click to show/hide)

6. I used to climb things as a kid, so I would often climb closets & fall of them, or jump on a bed and try to do a flip, and end up hurting my head, It happened a long time ago, so I vaguely remember it.

Anyhow, the WORST one I've ever been through, was where I was rushed to the hospital.

Once in Lebanon, I was about 12, or 13 years old we went to this place, it had like swings, and the stuff you see in parks. was somewhat of a restaurant too.
However, they were quite smart, and decided not to nail down the swings to the floor, and of course these swings were made for little kids, weighing no more than 50kg.
Anyways, I was feeling like shit that day, and my mom asked me to go check on my brother, so as I walk there, I feel really sick, and then I just sleep.

I wake up to find myself on the floor, With a MOB of people charging at me (With my mom in the front) all of them screeching like someone has died, I start screaming in confusion, because I thought they were running away from something.

Anyways, they end up lifting something off my head, and carrying me up, and I beg them to put me down. Anyways they haul me over to this car, and they drive me off. I look at my shirt, and I see it like DRENCHED in blood, and my mom was sitting next to me, and I was like "What happened, and why am I drenched in blood?"
And she's like "The tip of that metal swing fell right on your head.

Go figure (That's why I went to sleep, I was knocked unconscious) Anyways, I get to the hospital, and I'm taken through emergancy where they try to stitch the wound  (27 stitches by the way), And then I died.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:50:11 am by Hasan (Tabooti) »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 02:02:47 am »
Oyea. Reminds me of a time i was at the beach. I dug a tunnel(lil one) and tried to crawl through. I was stuck. As i was in a tunnel, i was hard to hear, and i heard waves approaching. I screamed for help, and some random lady was close enough to hear and see me. She pulled me out and about 15 seconds later i saw water whoosh in the hole. Like an entire wave.

rytovius

• Minecraft is not mindcrack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2012, 02:41:20 am »
Notice the "goalie" in my name.
Im a lacrosse goalie.
In 5th grade, a kid shot the ball at 86 mph.
A ball that is as hard as a car tire, but not as flimsy.

Sweet you play lacrosse! Do you play on a travel team or something else? I love lacrosse!

Mine was probably when I fractured a bone in my knee cap and eventually had to have surgery, Another one was riding my bike and ran into a boulder. I broke my pinky toe and it started bleeding, and The doctor said If I was going faster it might have broken off. But It is still on me just have a scar.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:44:56 am by rytovius »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2012, 02:49:09 am »
Owie.
I play on travel lax.

rambo0915

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2012, 02:56:15 am »
ok well lets start out... wel i fell out a tree and broke my arm... *after geting out of the hopitel* i was rideing my dirt bike crashed it and burnd my leg and broke it... umm fell out of the same tree and broke my finger.. slamd my foot in a door.. shot myself in the hand.... got my finger suck in the window of a car... got hit by a car... and got my foot ran over my car..
 well i think that  is all  ;D i have had a good life lol
hi im deathiswating can i be moderator

cos i like helping people and im a very nice person