May 16, 2024, 04:42:30 pm

Author Topic: Moderator Application - Tankermide  (Read 1546 times)

tankermide

• it's me.
    • View Profile
Moderator Application - Tankermide
« on: November 27, 2012, 10:42:38 am »
Title: Moderator Application
Moderator Application - Tankermide

Timezone:  Central
Were you recommended by anyone?:  No staff members have recommended me.
Why you should become a moderator:  The following is a list of reasons of why I should be considered for promotion to moderator.  
   -  I have never had a problem helping others, even as Trusted, I always place water when ever possible.

-  I have been around long enough to see mistakes that other make and how to council other players properly to                      ensure a great time is had by all.

-  I am not extremely active on the forums, but with a promotion to Moderator, I will be on consistently to help others.

-  I have experience as a supervisor in the United States Air Force where I groom other Airmen for a successful military career.  These skills will be easily transferred as a Moderator for Opticraft.

-  With military experience, I know when I need to be a leader, and also when to be a follower.

-  I will continue to follow the same core values the Air Force has taught me.  integrity, Service before self, and excellence in all we do.

-  I am also online when there are not very many staff members on during the week.  I also play a great deal during the weekend.  

-  I have a way to think outside the box.  A great example of this would be a fellow guest was being griefed heavily by someone who was wanting to be banned.  Being a quick thinker I hurried to the market and bought a protection stone.  I placed it and the grief was held to a minimum.  After that incident was over I left the victim with one of the protection stones after bringing up my other one.      

-  You can count on me to handle every issue with an open mind and maturity.  I have never been banned or kicked.  

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.

Sincerely,

Tankermide (Michael)  

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:10:04 pm by tankermide »

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Tankermide -Moderator Application-
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 10:45:51 am »
Were you recommended? -For staff only.

tankermide

• it's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 10:58:51 am »
Thats what it says on the template page.  Only staff recomendations, otherwise i'd be able to fill that block.

RuthlessTomato

• Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 11:55:24 am »
Yea same

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application - Tankermide
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 10:01:24 am »