May 25, 2024, 04:10:56 am

Author Topic: slayingkenny ( mods no longer a mod)  (Read 1362 times)

bubblekiller

• View Profile
slayingkenny ( mods no longer a mod)
« on: November 18, 2012, 04:56:11 am »
hello, slayingekenny is my little brother who was banned for griefing, he griefed my town , my co-mayor got a mod to fix it and he was perma banned. he doesnt play minecraft much anymore but the reason im making the for him apeal is to recover my items i had given him when we had started and when he was helping us build the town. any ways

-bubblekiller
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Re: slayingkenny ( mods no longer a mod)
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:20:57 am »
Yes, the grief was reported, and was considered as not much of a help for the town owner at the time. However, I will offer to give him one final chance.

I want slayingkenny, himself, to agree to the Server Rules before I decide to unban him. That means I want him to log in with his own account, not using your account (surrogate), to agree with the rules.

This will be his second and last chance on here. If we do find him breaking more rules on his visit back here, he won't get another chance. Do I make myself clear on this?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:22:31 am by Xeadin »

bubblekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 04:09:24 pm »
Yes i will talk to him and warn him
[/img]http://signaturecraft.us/signatures/eJw9yjsKgDAMANA9p8gFBOvvAIoOrgrOKQYJ1ghJe3833_zGN0aymxkWMc84JXLHhzMlXIrLqzjrJcpsEP-7ZTJc-RQ4RDMbbkVNnL/

slayingkenny

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 04:28:05 pm »
iv red the rules and i agree to the rules and promise to never grief again, im sorry for doing it the first time.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 09:04:26 pm »
You're unbanned.

btw, you sorta misspelled your name, slayingeknny :P