May 23, 2024, 03:06:13 am

Author Topic: What do I do  (Read 3787 times)

jh2018

• View Profile
What do I do
« on: November 13, 2012, 11:30:06 pm »
I like this girl I liked her since 5th grade we are in 7th and she has been my best friend since first grade and i live right down the road from her and she says she doesn't like me back what do I do please leave suggestions and please dont say the following things.

1. Ask her How you feel about her- She will tell a teacher and I will get in trouble and then we will have a text fight
2. Find another girl- Im just too sticked to her i cant find another girl

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
Re: What do I do
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 11:39:19 pm »
Well my good friend, I can personally relate similarly to this topic of yours. If she says that she doesn't like you back then it could potentially be true or a lie, you would never know unless she really told you like "NO". You say that she is your best friend since 1st grade.

My story went along the lines of this, long story short, I liked this girl immensly in elementary school. She was a really close friend of mine since about second grade. I asked her out in the fourth grade because that was the time I had developped feelings for her. She had said no to me because she didn't want to ruin the great friendship we had. Now at that time, I was rather confused since I always thought that even if we did break up (If she said yes) that we would still be friends. Fast forward to the 6-7th grade, many great friends had started to date each other and it always ends up sour between them after they break up. So maybe the girl I liked was telling the truth about not wanting to damage our friendship.

She was someone that I too could not get forget about and I was "sticked" to her for awhile. It took me awhile to finally tell myself "She isn't the one for me, if she said no to me, then my true girl is still waiting for me down the road".

Another possible thing I can think of that many people still think is true is the so called "Friend Zone". Once you get in, their's no getting out. If they think of you as just a friend and go date other guys who in the end isn't for them and break's their heart and you are there just standing idle. They might not see you in that way and just as a friend.

Sadly I really can't give my honest suggestion other then find your true girl, I know you stated that you did not want this kind of suggestions but from my POV and through experiance, that would be my advice to you.

I understand that it is hard to move on from this girl but if she starts to date other guys and keeps on saying no to you, then it will just break your heart even more and we as individuals shouldn't suffer that from someone who obviously doesn't think of us in that way.

Best of luck in your future JH.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:49:09 pm by xNuzzy »
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 11:59:50 pm »
Oh, the thread chain I have started.

I didn't read what Nuzzy put, but my advice.
Don't like her. Seems harsh and stupid, but believe me, you won't regret it.

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 12:36:08 am »
I didn't read what Nuzzy put, but my advice.

Thanks...
You make choices in life and you don't look back

ComputerGameLPer

• The Helpful Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2012, 02:18:05 am »
Try and build up relationship with her, then finally ask her out, be suddle, Best of Luck
(click to show/hide)

Kurseddragon

• I can't stop thinking.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2012, 03:12:15 am »

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 03:17:10 am »
If she said she doesn't like you back, thats that. Dont waste your energy chasing after someone. And most of all, dont change who you are to try to fit what you think she would like.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 01:38:44 pm »

Sorry, I had to do it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:40:29 pm by BigBadHenz »

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 03:28:28 pm »
Well Henz, that was nothing short of a perfect response.
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Chief149

• Oppan Gangnam Style
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2012, 06:13:46 pm »
Or be just a tad bit more assertive.

Wait at least 3 weeks from the last time you asked her our or told her you liked her.

Bring the topic back up. See if she'd give you a chance. Maybe the two of you will become a great couple. Tell her it could work out well, and if not then you just peacefully stop be stay in the friendzone.

Best griefer name ^

jh2018

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 11:14:30 pm »
thanks for the suggestions everyone.

EDIT:

Topic Locked
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:44:08 pm by jh2018 »