May 13, 2024, 12:18:18 am

Author Topic: Mature players having permission to post in Ban Appeals to make things go faster  (Read 1582 times)

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
I fairly often view the ban appeals and it is VERY tempting to help the player with the ban.  So I suggest very knowledgeable non-staff players should be able to post on ban appeals if they asked why were they griefed.  Sometimes I see I get to the ban appeals before a staff member does.  My point is that players that commonly visit the ban appeals and know what they are doing.  The only things these players should post is the banned player's ban information and leave the rest to the staff.  I have seen examples in the past week and see nothing wrong with it unless they don't get involved.

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Then we get right back in to other non-staff members posting and leaving off-topic or argumental posts. We gave non-staff members plenty of chances, but it just never worked out in the end (both ban appeals sections, I might add).

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Then we get right back in to other non-staff members posting and leaving off-topic or argumental posts. We gave non-staff members plenty of chances, but it just never worked out in the end (both ban appeals sections, I might add).
Non-staff members had chances? Wow

Nick3306

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Other staff members are not allowed to post in ban appeals they are not a part of. So no, no one will be allowed to do that.
R.I.P. Blocky Jr. - Brutally killed by Kodak on accident

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Thered also be the fight of who is "mature" or not.

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
Ok I understand please lock  :)