May 15, 2024, 05:53:34 pm

Author Topic: Silver city protection application  (Read 1744 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
Silver city protection application
« on: November 05, 2012, 12:48:50 am »
City name: Silver city (origanaly spire city)

City location (coordinates, not biome, include world name): member world, X:1040 Y:86 Z: 3030

Contributors: jaybrute, megamoltar, coolcrab(for forcing me to make the app ) and debater04, lilobbyy6, nick468, masterjoey109, and kodak.

Mayor (Only one - this is the zone owner): Booorad
Approximate dimensions: 550*550 apx.

Number of active residents: 8

Number of completed, decorated and furnished buildings: 3, including the spwan, and the individual spawns for the districts.

What state is the project in, and what are your plans for its future, if any: the city will continue to grow and expand, eventualy the spawn will be surrounded by 8, 100*100 block districts, and each one a differnt theme, allowing people to be creative and letting there imagination flow freely. Also this city has come along ways since the last application, marking 3/4 above ground city sections, and building the spawns.

Why should we grant this city protection? Large citys are allways targeted by griefers, and this one esspecialy, many of the districts are to be made with extremly expensive blocks, that griefers will target. People that leave opti for a short period dont want to find there possesions stolen and there houses in shambles, and a city ps will prevent this. There will be a list of people wishing to apply and i wish to set up a system for people to apply aswell to keep people who arn't trustworthy out of the city. This system will also cut back on grief, because griefers dont often apply to become a member of a city, just to grief it.
      Please consider my app, many hours have been poured into this city, and many more will be spent in making it the best it can be, i have had good experience running citys, and with the combined knowledge of the other mayors, this proves to be a very succsessful city.

Booorad

]=========PLEASE show your support  ==========
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 11:00:50 pm by booorad »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Silver city protection application
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 04:22:00 am »
Unfortunately rejected. Last time I said you needed to build more, and that still holds true.