June 07, 2024, 03:00:45 pm

Author Topic: New Garden Maze with reward chest  (Read 2568 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
New Garden Maze with reward chest
« on: October 22, 2012, 03:51:17 am »
I have completed a Hedge maze. It is a replica of The Garden Maze at Luray Caverns VA. The real maze was my first hedge maze i had ever been in, and i loved it so much i took home a map of it, and from that map i crafted a minecraft version of it.Luray Caverns clame that The Garden Maze is the largest garden maze in the Mid-Atlantic states - a one acre ornamental garden.

I even included the cave/tunnel, fountain, and lookout tower found at the real maze. my maze is 45x45, it's a one block width pathway. While exploring the maze make sure to read as many signs as you can. The reward chest is Password Protected, there will be 3 parts to find that make the one word password. Find A.B.&C. and string them together to form the code.

Or just enjoy trying to find the exit. The First Reward Was won today, by tiggy, with dunis coming up short in second place. There is no reward for second place. The First reward was full gold armor all enchanted.

I have reset the Password, and made the new reward a saddle.

Good luck players. I plan on many more rewards as the get found. I will be changing the Passwords. You will have to work for it :D

Also a great birds eye view can be seen from the upper floors of the castle.

Players who have voted go to /home B1ueJ0ker maze
Players who haven't go to my /home B1ueJ0ker and enter the courtyard of the castle, go around the castle, but inside the outer walls, the maze is behind the castle.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
Re: New Garden Maze with reward chest
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 04:00:30 am »
I must say I is a ton of fun to get lost in :p

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:42 am »
A saddle? I have a bunch of those...please change the reward

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 12:50:39 pm »
No offense i went tried the maze out it was actually quite difficult and after reading this the first reward was all full enchanted gold armour then it changed to a saddle? Anyway Do like the maze and think it was a good idea.

Tree Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2012, 01:23:53 pm »
I'll try it next time I'm on.  You have quite the entertainment area with the arena, prison, maze - I think it's great. 

Quattro92

• Saving the world one day at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2012, 08:39:31 pm »
FYI, I finished it yesterday.  You may want to resupply the chest.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 04:49:26 am »
Love the feed back, the maze takes about half hour to complete, i do plan on adding new rewards from time to time, but i don't want to be cleaned out of house and home doing so. The saddle was gone almost as fast as it took to write the first post. The full suit of armor, was to get players to try it for the first time, I didn't know how hard it would be to complete at the time. I hope the players can enjoy the maze even when there is no prize.

I have and will place a sign at the entrance when there is no reward, so that players looking for loot don't waste there time. But it will always be open to explore.

Every time i replace the reward there will be a new password, and the password "parts" will be hidden in new places. So that players that learn the maze will still have to work for a reward.

Tree Frog

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 10:37:16 pm »
Did the maze the other day - it was fun and I got a great prize out of it (bonus!).   btw - I went to Luray Caverns a couple of years ago, they were great.

Thanks again for making the server even better!