May 04, 2024, 11:39:45 am

Author Topic: Trusted Lounge/Castle  (Read 5673 times)

bhoughton

• The names Bee
  • Whatcho Talkin bout?
    • View Profile
Re: Trusted Lounge/Castle
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 04:29:25 am »
tbh I don't really care, nor do other people, it's up to you if you want to build it, there is no need to ask permission as long as it isn't offensive to other people. just remember this, trusteds are still members but with the ability to place water, so there really isn't a big difference, you're just a little more independent ;)

we're not going to stop you from building a castle or what ever you want to make, you can invite whoever you want in there, guests, members, trusteds, mods (we can still get in even if you don't want ;) ) etc

also, no one ever ever uses the mod lounges, since about 6 or so months ago (i think may of been longer) we got a /kit command which renders the lounge useless :)
Quit swinging your dick around before I put a formal end to it.

fuck notch, yo

Morrison1996

• I am the spawn of 2 worlds. I AM SlenderBrine.
  • Former moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 04:58:02 pm »
When I was still trusted I asked Nick if he thought we could add one to spawn. He said no to the spawn but that I could build one if I want. I wanted it to more like the mod lounge and asked him what the mod lounge was like and he said mods really don't even use the lounge so I just ditched the idea.

TheWholeLoaf

• The Architect
  • Architecture Is All
    • View Profile
    • Spawn Builder
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 06:12:40 pm »
Most of us have tried this idea when we were trusted. I made one but desided not to use it.
Go check out my website: www.minecraftspawnbuilder.weebly.com

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »
ok i get all of your points but i think it would be cool to have a trusted lounge anyways

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2012, 11:41:30 am »
ok i get all of your points but i think it would be cool to have a trusted lounge anyways

Several trusted players have come to this idea but from what I've seen noone has gotten around to it because of others opinion, but you have the freedom to do it.

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2012, 08:54:56 pm »
k thanks for advice everyone i will be thinking this one out