May 06, 2024, 10:45:14 pm

Author Topic: New way to gamble? High stakes number game!  (Read 1391 times)

tiggy26668

• View Profile
New way to gamble? High stakes number game!
« on: October 11, 2012, 12:25:24 pm »
So I'm thinking of adding a high stakes number game next to my slot machine. And as the decoder can be pretty big, even compact designs, I wanted to see if this is something people would be interested in first
PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!!!

Idea
Basically it'd use a 4-bit random number generator hooked up to a decoder then to a 7 segment display (ex: number on a clock) and that would let the player see it as a 1 digit decimal number ranging from 0-9, you the player would place a bet on a number and I would trigger the Rng to pop out a number, if its a match you win 5x your bet as opposed to the 1x/2x/3x of my slots

betting
Bets would range from $500-$1000

There would be only a 5x payout for guessing the number correctly

there's 10 numbers so a 1 in 10 chance to win

A wining bet would payout $2500-$5000
Netting a profit of $2000-$4500 depending on the initial bet

Notes
I may end up making it so 0 is a free spin because otherwise I may get no number on a spin since 4-bits covers numbers from 0-15 and u can't display 10+ on a single 7 segment display and I'd rather not weight certain numbers as that would be unfair so I'll probably default 10+ to 0 and do free spins. This would benefit the customer as you'd have a 3 in 8 chance to respin and your odds of wining become 1 in 9

another option is finding a way to stack 2 displays side by side (compactly) and do numbers from 0-15
The odds of winning in this case would be 1 in 16 with no free spins

Similarly another option is to use a 3-bit Rng and do numbers 0-7
The odds of winning in this case would be 1 in 8 with no free spins

Well that's the general idea please comment if you like it/don't like it/think of a way to improve it, I want to hear any thoughts
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 01:00:22 pm by tiggy26668 »
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

bantam2

• Oᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
  • Straight Outta Compton
    • View Profile
Re: New way to gamble? High stakes number game!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 12:31:31 pm »
Sounds good. I can't wait to waste all my money on this.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
Re: New way to gamble? High stakes number game!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 07:06:31 pm »
Sounds good. I can't wait to waste all my money on this.

well bantam your in luck! i decided to make it. it's next to my slot machine at /home tiggy26668 slots if you wanna use ur super op powers to check it out, just flip the lever and the display "should" light up, assuming u get a number 0-9. ima put some finishing touches on it before i open it to the public/make a post in projects/creations section with details, but it's working atm.
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.