May 18, 2024, 03:31:29 am

Author Topic: Just to let some people know im back! :D  (Read 1259 times)

ScottishChamp

• Only Scottish Moderator?
    • View Profile
Just to let some people know im back! :D
« on: October 11, 2012, 09:59:23 am »
For those people that don't know Scottish is back after a 1 Month absence to opticraft! :D .
Just thought i would post a topic on this after reading some sad news about people leaving! :(
I have got a new laptop which is great that is how i was not on for about 3 Weeks because
My laptop broke and i didn't have any spare money so i had to get a job around the house
from my mum / mom and could afford to get a nice new laptop but i forgot my minecraft password
But last week i had found a not in house with my Minecraft password xbox pass and ps3 pass
and i was so happy when i found it and i went right on my laptop an went back on opticraft on
the Thursday and WOW! what a lot of Scottish's! Came up on my screen and it was a great feeling
to be back in Opticraft and i have been of school lately not feeling well but tomorrow is my last day
at school until i get one week of school and if you have not seen me much in game already there
wont be one point in the next week you could say "where is Scottish?" well thanks everyone for
reading this and i cant wait to be playing with my frends at opticraft. I have been back on opticraft for a week
but its just to tell the people that dont know already i will see you in game everyone
-Thanks ScottishChamp

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
Re: Just to let some people know im back! :D
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 03:37:44 pm »
I missed you. :(

Welcome back! :D I believe I was one who said "Scottish!!!". :P

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
Re: Just to let some people know im back! :D
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 03:40:16 pm »
SCOTTISH!!! Welcome back buddy!
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.