May 07, 2024, 06:00:36 pm

Author Topic: Giant community floating island!  (Read 1293 times)

Jowenator

• View Profile
Giant community floating island!
« on: October 10, 2012, 09:23:09 pm »
Giant Community build!
This can only work as much as you guys want it too!

Are you an experienced builder who wants to get their work on the map?
Do you want to have a fun time building with people and making friends?
Do you want to be a part of the fantastic opticraft community?
Then this thread may just be for you!

Hey there people of opti, I am planning a quite large community build for this weekend. It involves as many people as possible and a giant floating island!

This is my first community build and I want all of you guys to be a part of it so this weekend starting on Friday 12th October at 12PM CST or 5PM GMT and hopefully finishing on either the saturday or sunday of said weekend!

This is only going to work if you guys want it to! It's up to you to join in and have fun, this isn't going to work with just 3-4 people, we need dozens as there is a lot of work to be done in a small amount of time! To get to where the build will be you just have to teleport to my home on the day and hopefully there will be people there working on it.

The only requirements for this is that you need to bring your own tools, if you really can't use your own, then I'm sure I can lend you some! You will also need to bring quite a lot of resources IF POSSIBLE this is not necessary but it will be a HUGE help if you do!

I am already building the basic skeleton for the island itself but that is all I will do for now! All other building will be done over the weekend with anyone who decides to join in!

My in-game name is: jowen12
so add me a private message if any further questions need to be asked! There will also be a skype party running for those who wish to join and socialize! What better way to spend a weekend of minecrafting than meeting new people and building on a huge project while doing so!

My skype name is jowen.spicer1
Just add me if there are any questions and I am not on the server at the time you needed to speak to me, although that will be very unlikely because I will be up for 24hrs over friday going into saturday to work on the project.

Remember this will not work if no-one joins in! So invite a friend, it is literally the more the merrier right now and I cant emphasize enough how much I need YOU to join!

So crack open a cold one, join the team of builders and have a great weekend!

Ooh one last thing, the progress of the island will be recorded for use on the opticraft website (hopefully!)

Thanks people and have a great day!  :D

*I would post an image but imgur is in overload or some crap*

Dislilmofonatdooinwahestol'