June 08, 2024, 10:10:47 pm

Author Topic: My public wheat farm!  (Read 1480 times)

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
My public wheat farm!
« on: October 08, 2012, 10:49:32 pm »
As most of you know, I made a public wheat farm about three months ago. I had stopped production, but recently I have revived it, and am happy to say I have now made some premium features!

Speedy Membership- 2000$

This wheat is irrigated, making it grow faster!

Cobblestone Membership- 4000$

I take care of this portion of the farm, unlike the others. Has same benefits of Speedy as well.

Iron Membership- 6500$

This has all benefits of Speedy, but is MASSIVE!

Emerald Membership- 9001$ (:P)

This comes with a chest of bonemeal for you to use on the wheat! Also a little bigger than iron. Same benefits as Speedy and cobble.

Diamond Membership- 12000$

In this farm, you do NOTHING! I take the wheat, put some of it in a chest for each person that buys this, you take the wheat from the chest! Same benefits as- Cobble, Speedy

Obsidian Membership- 16000$

This place will be absolutely ENORMOUS and fully automatic! You may never run low on wheat again!

Opticalza Membership- 18000$

Your own personal portion of the farm! It will be irrigated, a decent size and if you pay 2000$ more, automatic! All just for you!

Epic Member Pack- 25000$

You get access to all parts of the farm (excluding opticalza membership) for a pretty nice discount! Even though this is 25K, you get a 49001 value, almost double of what you actually are paying!

This will be my list of updates here!

10/8/12- Finished the Speedy Portion, should I decrease the area of the free portion for more room for members? Comment on it please!
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.

Wyboth

• Champion Member
  • No longer active - contact me on Reddit.
    • View Profile
    • Contact me via reddit
Re: My public wheat farm!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 11:22:08 pm »
Emerald membership... I'm not going to say it...

I am inactive. Click here to send me a message that I'll actually see.

Xoiiku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 11:28:52 pm »
I like the community supported agriculture business model, though I think your prices are to high to get much participation. I think you may want to restructure and just optimize your farm, and then sell the wheat directly.

Maybe even open up a bartering system where people can trade bonemeal or any other resources you could use for wheat, bread, cake or cookies at some favorable and reasonable exchange rate.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, 03:30:36 pm »
Lmao Wiki links? :P anyways, i was gunna make a fully auto, 30ish across row, sky limit to ocean fully auto wheat farm.... lol

SalsaInABowl

• AKA SalsaOnTheFloor
  • Champion Member
  • Retired. Find me on Steam or IG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 07:17:20 pm »
Emerald membership... I'm not going to say it...

I know, I had to think of something.

I might just take that out, less work for me :D
I don't play Minecraft anymore and hardly come back to these forums. If you want to contact me, find me on Steam or Instagram. Username for everything is SalsaInABowl.