May 10, 2024, 07:26:00 pm

Author Topic: Booorad mod aplication  (Read 5693 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
Booorad mod aplication
« on: October 04, 2012, 11:44:31 pm »
Title: Booorad
Moderator Application - <Booorad>

Timezone: central (canada) -6 hours
Were you recommended by anyone?: no
Why you should become a moderator: i believe i wil make a good moderator, i have more experience on this server then many other trusteds and even moderators. And my love for opticraft os unsurpassed.

Show your support!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 12:22:53 pm by booorad »

LIEKABOWSE

• Panda Trueno?!
    • View Profile
    • My PlanetMinecraft account
Re: Booorad mod aplication
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 12:19:12 am »
Supported.

Nhataley

• ^ First Profile Pic in a long time. Thanks Zera!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2012, 02:21:22 am »
Supported! GL

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 12:19:46 pm »
 :D thanks!

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 03:14:38 pm »
Im sorry, but this is not a convincing mod app at all. You say you have more expirience than most trusteds, but you signed up an month after me, and a lot if trusteds have been around longer than me. Ive only seen you trusted for a month or so. And youve been banned 2 times for griefing, one of them being bad enough to be set for permanent (Of course, bith have been lifted).

Sorry, you dont have my support, and i honestly dont think youll have many others support. Not trying to be mean here, just factual. I mean, you probably agree with me, dont you?

EDIT: You have now changed your Joined date to Nov '11. That is a big flashing red light to me saying "I want Mod SO badly becuase... (reason thats not legit)" I had never seen you until mid June, and i was a guest for about 2/3 of a month before signing up on march 23rd. Also, your first ban was in July. the next one was in August. Why would you have been a guest for 7 months, never get banned, then get banned 2 times in a 1 1/2 month period? Seems a little fishy to me personally. Sorry, still dont have my support, even less than before.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:17:05 pm by mopar23 »

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 07:41:07 pm »
Haha, that's quite a small "Why should you become a moderator?" part..:P

Supported though, of course! :)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2012, 09:45:58 pm »
 ??? i dont get you, many trusted players get trusted after a short peroid of joining, i truely and honestly earned my trusted status, and yes, i did put apx. on when i joind for a reason, because i dont know the exact date, if you would like me to go and post rude shit on your application, then keep it up, and yes i have been ban in the past, but none of the bans where true bans, and my name has been cleared since.
 sincerley,
 Booorad

Im sorry, but this is not a convincing mod app at all. You say you have more expirience than most trusteds, but you signed up an month after me, and a lot if trusteds have been around longer than me. Ive only seen you trusted for a month or so. And youve been banned 2 times for griefing, one of them being bad enough to be set for permanent (Of course, bith have been lifted).

Sorry, you dont have my support, and i honestly dont think youll have many others support. Not trying to be mean here, just factual. I mean, you probably agree with me, dont you?

EDIT: You have now changed your Joined date to Nov '11. That is a big flashing red light to me saying "I want Mod SO badly becuase... (reason thats not legit)" I had never seen you until mid June, and i was a guest for about 2/3 of a month before signing up on march 23rd. Also, your first ban was in July. the next one was in August. Why would you have been a guest for 7 months, never get banned, then get banned 2 times in a 1 1/2 month period? Seems a little fishy to me personally. Sorry, still dont have my support, even less than before.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2012, 09:49:04 pm »
thanks for the support guy :D love ya, in a non-gay sorta way

Coolcrab88

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 11:49:10 am »
thanks for the support guy :D love ya, in a non-gay sorta way
??? i dont get you, many trusted players get trusted after a short peroid of joining, i truely and honestly earned my trusted status, and yes, i did put apx. on when i joind for a reason, because i dont know the exact date, if you would like me to go and post rude shit on your application, then keep it up, and yes i have been ban in the past, but none of the bans where true bans, and my name has been cleared since.
 sincerley,
 Booorad

Use the modify button next time...(don't double post.)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 02:47:24 pm »
will do, sorry coolcrab

minecraft321

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 11:42:56 pm »
Supported 100%!  ;D

Nick3306