May 28, 2024, 10:59:23 pm

Author Topic: what would be the coolest thing to build?  (Read 6159 times)

Pensfan121

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
Re: what would be the coolest thing to build?
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 12:30:43 pm »
You should make a diving board going into space.

partyguy15

• The Dj Of Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 02:18:34 pm »
I was going to do this my self but considering the fact that i have 2 other castles two build besides the one im building now i dont need a third castle that i have to design so heres the idea make what would look like a modern castle with like chrome looking walls towers and building as well as a ship hanger that has some cool lookin space ships in it. I would be happy to help out with this when ever i can so tell me if you like it.

tiggy26668

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 04:03:58 pm »
I was going to do this my self but considering the fact that i have 2 other castles two build besides the one im building now i dont need a third castle that i have to design so heres the idea make what would look like a modern castle with like chrome looking walls towers and building as well as a ship hanger that has some cool lookin space ships in it. I would be happy to help out with this when ever i can so tell me if you like it.

Well I specifically said nothing overdone ie:house/castle n the fact that u alone have 2 already (and I have one myself ) only further supports y I said that, not to mention a castle large enough to fit space ships inside would exceed the 100x100x50 dimensions available, however maybe just the ship/s alone in an underground hanger could work
I'm Much more smarter admin than whoever banned me.

partyguy15

• The Dj Of Opticraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 04:40:14 pm »

Well I specifically said nothing overdone ie:house/castle n the fact that u alone have 2 already (and I have one myself ) only further supports y I said that, not to mention a castle large enough to fit space ships inside would exceed the 100x100x50 dimensions available, however maybe just the ship/s alone in an underground hanger could work
I Agree that it would be a big project but i like the hanger idea mabey you could put it in the side of  a mountin that would be cool and if you want some help i can help any time(although i have been spending a lot of time in sp lately

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 06:23:43 pm »
Make me a giant, Exterior-detailed, Mopar-spec Dodge Charger. :D THAT would be fricking awesome. If you wanna do it, ill get you good pics and websites deatailing the car and what not. IDK if i can supply ALL the things, but i would try to get it to where you could shear sheep with the colors needed. And for the pay, omg, idk how the hell ill pay this off... xD lemme know.
Thanks,

-Mopar

morgosin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 08:42:28 pm »
This
(click to show/hide)
Sometimes life sucks.... but then you see a picture of Bowsette and everything gets better.

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2012, 03:38:05 pm »

Terrewee

• The Saint
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2012, 05:28:25 pm »
This
(click to show/hide)
^^ lolwtf
Sorry i think Morg's avatar is more WTF.

(click to show/hide)
Touhou~

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2012, 05:35:51 pm »
Is morg a he or a she? He/she is obbsessed with My Little Pony

CazualxGrenade

• Feelin βίος
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2012, 06:00:21 pm »
Maybe a Hard Drive? Like the ones in computers?  :-\
Bacon!
Message me for your random food for the day lol.