May 02, 2024, 04:27:14 pm

Author Topic: Crazy idea, what's your opinion?  (Read 1153 times)

proush600563

• SMP Trusted- Paratopia, Golden Nations Founder
    • View Profile
Crazy idea, what's your opinion?
« on: October 03, 2012, 03:18:51 am »
So this really could go into suggestions however I know I would get slaughtered in seconds so I just thought I'd see how it faired in off topic,

So me and a few people have just randomly discussed some stuff like this lately:
What if we were to forget /backs and maybe even /homes and could use things that are in mods like the zeppelin mod

(If your not  familiar with this it's a mod where you can build and design your own ship out of almost any blocks and then fly it) if we had these flying ships and even sailing ships we could explore with them and I doubt greifers would ever go to far locations on the edge of the map.
Think of the docks and other water creations we could make around these and the sky cities to harbor the airships, I just think it would be neat, and then you'd have to actually explore the world instead of just /home-ing or/warp-ing

Realistically I know this will never happen because
A. /homes are such a good luxury
B.lag would be awful
C.opticraft doesn't use mods
D.well I just think a lotta people would reject

Again since I know it wouldn't go through I'm not putting it in suggestions, but I thought I'd have fun in offtopic and see what everyone thought, or what your opinions or suggestions were

And btw I am not promoting the zeppelin mod I have never used it, I just used it as an example idea
I do not recommend posting this in the suggestions area even if you like it, I highly doubt opti would want to employ this, and if he did, it would probably be a lot of work.
Thanks guys :D
(click to show/hide)

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy idea, what's your opinion?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 04:27:52 am »
I've daydreamed about this :P But the zeppelin mod is crazy buggy haha. If this was something that would be done, I think that the /tpa option would need to be opened up to everyone. But like you know already, this really doesnt have a chance of happening