May 03, 2024, 12:14:48 pm

Author Topic: Bucket of Milk Bug  (Read 1620 times)

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
Bucket of Milk Bug
« on: October 02, 2012, 08:09:57 pm »
I am about to make some cake, all I need are 3 buckets of milk. So I go to a friend's home and go to his cow farm, get the
stuff and teleport back home. Right when I right click on the crafting table, the milk in the buckets disappear and the buckets are regrouped into a stack. I /helpop and the mod AwesomeAlica tells me to relog on, I do so because that will fix some bugs instantly. I did so, tried again and no, didn't work. Please if a operator or owner could read and fix this, I would greatly appreciate it. ;D       

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bucket of Milk Bug
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 08:53:22 pm »
By best guess is server lag. Sometimes similar things will happen such as taking items from a chest, but later find them back in the chest because of server lag.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 10:25:39 pm »
That kept happening to me.  I was milking a top voter's cow, then I teleported home and the milk disappeared from my buckets.  Then I got him to milk the cows and the milk didn't disappear when he milked it.

ironjack9899

• SMP-Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Signaturecraft
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:31:24 am »
This happens many times, and it will happen again. There is nothing you can do to stop it, it happens randomly.

360OLLIE

• Mank Demes
    • View Profile
Thx guys!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 06:57:15 pm »
   :)