May 07, 2024, 10:26:55 am

Author Topic: Classic help  (Read 1535 times)

F1_Racing

• View Profile
Classic help
« on: October 01, 2012, 06:13:31 pm »
Hey all! It's F1_Racing here. Many people know me better as Mopar23, a Trusted from SMP. I recently tried out classic, and just before I had to leave to go to CO (see a post I made in SMP General for more info), I made a nice building in the Buider world. I know that i have to show my building to an Op tio get recruit or whatver the next rank is. Can a Op either tell me how this works, or come see my creation, before ihve to leave?(very soon D: )

Thanks, an ill chack back as often as i can if no one is able to cm tothe rescue soon xD

F1

gavin1928374655

• Sexy Mermaid
    • View Profile
Re: Classic help
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 07:25:50 pm »
Your build would be in member or guest. I can come ingame and judge it if you show it to me. I'll give you building advice ingame if you need it. To get recruit I can judge you (or any op), the next rank is builder (apply on the forums) then crafter. Do not expect to get crafter :P

xNuzzy

• 6ix
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2012, 07:36:52 pm »
Your build would be in member or guest. I can come ingame and judge it if you show it to me. I'll give you building advice ingame if you need it. To get recruit I can judge you (or any op), the next rank is builder (apply on the forums) then crafter. Do not expect to get crafter :P

I think the correct term is do not expect to get crafter easily  ;)
You make choices in life and you don't look back

Pugabyte

• Haider
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2012, 11:34:51 pm »
Gavin, thanks for the help, but just one thing, i dont need building advice. I am a trusted on SMP, and i have built many creations on SP. And i wasnt going for crafter or anyting, i wanted the next rank. :D thanks. If you wanna see what i built, go to member world (the portal one) and go to the back in the center. Its a Gold/Iron block and glass structure covering a stone slab pyramid. It should be pretty easy to find!

Thanks,

-F1