May 10, 2024, 06:40:33 pm

Author Topic: [DeweyMeister] Tabooti's Defense pitch.  (Read 12907 times)

AcornBulb

• View Profile
Re: [DeweyMeister] Tabooti's Defense pitch.
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2012, 10:51:33 am »
Umm.
I made a bridge
U destroyed it
U got banned
No 2 ways about it?

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
  • Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2012, 10:55:08 am »
The base of the Problem is whom the Island belongs to, And there are NO rules anywhere outside the city threads, that make it clear on what is valid claims or not.
Protection stones and project/city protection are both within the rules and very clear ways in which protection/claims area avalible. Borders around your area, be it walls or fences, are not protected or in the rules but easily define where your area is.

Would you be willing to settle if the bridge to your land was to be removed and the fence over Acorn's land were both to be removed, and your fence move around the island and surrounding water? Acorn is happy to remove the bridge if you are willing to move the fence onto the edge of your land? :)
As for the protection stones. The city thread *And lawbook* was created as a replacement to the protection stones, given that the subject agrees to the law.
I mean, we could have just included his land, But he doesn't obey by the rules, and that's why it was returned.

We may be willing to settle for that.
Provided that I am pardoned for the misunderstanding, on the status of the bridge.
However, Why can't we simply have our half? I've already provided evidence of AcornBulb recognizing our border claims.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 10:57:40 am by Hasan (Tabooti) »
Honneur. Sacrifice. Fidélité
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 10:56:12 am »
Yes, We're willing to settle for that.
Provided that I am pardoned for the misunderstanding.

Alright, dewey should be on soon to review the ban and hopefully sort it out.
500th post *yay*

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 10:58:17 am »
Yes, We're willing to settle for that.
Provided that I am pardoned for the misunderstanding.

Alright, dewey should be on soon to review the ban and hopefully sort it out.
500th post *yay*

I just edited my post, to elaborate.
Sorry for not being quick enough.

And congratulations on your 500th post tobs!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 11:06:18 am by Hasan (Tabooti) »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 11:20:35 am »
I was making a proposition which would hopefully satisfy both parties, after all I do not want conflict between people and I want to resolve this as quick as possible. The island really isn't that much land and acorn isn't really asking for a lot ;)

Anyway, I don't want to unaban you without Dewey's input as this is his ban appeal after all, see what he has to say and if my proposition sounds fair enough to him.

AcornBulb

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 11:21:27 am »
The base of the Problem is whom the Island belongs to, And there are NO rules anywhere outside the city threads, that make it clear on what is valid claims or not.
Protection stones and project/city protection are both within the rules and very clear ways in which protection/claims area avalible. Borders around your area, be it walls or fences, are not protected or in the rules but easily define where your area is.

Would you be willing to settle if the bridge to your land was to be removed and the fence over Acorn's land were both to be removed, and your fence move around the island and surrounding water? Acorn is happy to remove the bridge if you are willing to move the fence onto the edge of your land? :)
As for the protection stones. The city thread *And lawbook* was created as a replacement to the protection stones, given that the subject agrees to the law.
I mean, we could have just included his land, But he doesn't obey by the rules, and that's why it was returned.

Provided that I am pardoned for the misunderstanding, on the status of the bridge.
However, Why can't we simply have our half? I've already provided evidence of AcornBulb recognizing our border claims.

After being banned you are saying this
Before u bad a huge fuss about this
I voluntarily said u can have ALL the land and make a Fence Around it
But you didn't agree
And now u want to split it?
No.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 11:31:42 am »
The island really isn't that much land and acorn isn't really asking for a lot ;)

So you do recognize that He is the offensive party, and that we are the defensive one?
If so, I don't see the need to argue this anymore, Since we're being generous, and giving him his half of the Island. And keeping ours (The half that he has not touched yet).

But you didn't agree
No.

There was an agreement that you didn't read.
The ENTIRE Island, is not yours to begin with. On the other hand, It's not even a large portion of it.
It's not "Splitting it" It's returning your land to you.
Your land was the other half of the Island, and the part that we both agreed to annex to Stuttgart (As you said)

I could have simply taken over the entire region that we annexed, and instructed you to leave, since you agreed that it wasn't yours.

I'm not that kind of person. I'm returning what is rightfully yours, and clinging on what belongs to our city.

We don't want your region anymore.
And what difference does it make, if you're willing to give up ALL your land, as opposed to a small dinky portion of an Island.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

AcornBulb

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 11:39:50 am »
The island really isn't that much land and acorn isn't really asking for a lot ;)

So you do recognize that He is the offensive party, and that we are the defensive one?
If so, I don't see the need to argue this anymore, Since we're being generous, and giving him his half of the Island. And keeping ours (The half that he has not touched yet).

But you didn't agree
No.

The ENTIRE Island, is not yours to begin with. On the other hand, It's not even a large portion of it.
Your land was the other half of the Island, and the part that we both agreed to annex to Stuttgart (As you said)

I could have simply taken over the entire region that we annexed, and instructed you to leave, since you agreed that it wasn't yours.

I'm not that kind of person. I'm returning what is rightfully yours, and clinging on what belongs to our city.

And what difference does it make, if you're willing to give up ALL your land, as opposed to a small dinky portion of an Island.

Simply because I dont like you.
And I dont want a fence going through the middle of my property
And u agreed that if I annexed my land you will not kick me out of the city
Im not an idiot
I wouldn't have given you the land if you didnt agree to not kicking me out

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 11:40:58 am »

But you didn't agree
No.

Simply because I dont like you.
And I dont want a fence going through the middle of my property
And u agreed that if I annexed my land you will not kick me out of the city
Im not an idiot
I wouldn't have given you the land if you didnt agree to not kicking me out

I never promised that.
I'm returning the land that we annexed (Despite not having to)
The Island is NOT your property, and Your only claim to it is "Because I don't like you".

On the other hand, I've provided multiple proofs of your statements, The law book, the map, and the dates.

I've been wrongfully banned, and unjustly attacked.
/island dispute please?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:04:20 pm by Hasan (Tabooti) »
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

AcornBulb

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 12:03:38 pm »
I dont want to give you my island
Its my choice.
ANd I dont want you
Simply because I dont like you?

And 2nd of all.
This is an unban topic.
Keep it that way.

Hasan (Tabooti)

• أحسن رجل لبناني
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 12:09:22 pm »
I dont want to give you my island
Its my choice.
ANd I dont want you
Simply because I dont like you?

And 2nd of all.
This is an unban topic.
Keep it that way.

It's not your Island, That's the argument here.
The Island is not yours to give away.

You don't have a single shred of proof that the Island is yours, other than the fact that you UNLAWFULLY built on it, While it was still ours.
Plus, We don't even have a claim to the entire Island, just our half.

(click to show/hide)

The Island is related to the ban appeal, as I've said MULTIPLE times. I was banned because DeweyMeister recognized that the bridge is part of the Island. (Which is also connected to our main-land)

Your replies are preposterous.
.شرف. تضحية. وفاء

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 12:15:53 pm »
I'm going to lock this topic for now untill Dewey (or an admin) responds. This is only going to bounce back and forwards and wont go anywhere. I'm sorry but you are all being as childish as eachother, it's such a small island, we could just remove the island and the problem is then gone.

Best solution in my opinion, but I don't have the power to do this.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:17:29 pm by Tobs »

Nyssa

• dedlymagik
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 02:15:45 pm »
It's been sorted out, was a misunderstanding that got out of control. I spoke to both parties and both are semi happy with the result. The grief was minor and part of the misunderstanding so I will pardon Tabooti.

Tobs and I came to these conclusions.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:25:05 pm by Nyssa »