May 20, 2024, 01:32:47 pm

Author Topic: Troll278's Ban Appeal-2crzy4uall  (Read 1593 times)

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
Troll278's Ban Appeal-2crzy4uall
« on: September 22, 2012, 04:40:45 am »
  :) Hello people. Ive been Banned for over a Month and i just decided to see if i were able to get un-banned. Just curious.
Anyways but i realized over time that i have my own items and stuff so i dont need to steal. The latest grief report seems to be off since ive been banned. Never griefed that many blocks ??? But i didnt grief. and i think ive learned my lesson. Just may i please get unbanned?  ;D

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Troll278's Ban Appeal-2crzy4uall
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 05:04:43 am »
So I really did consider this, and yes the stone you mined was included in that count, but keep in mind, this was in a 30 block area. Anyway I went back and redid your actions, you basically took FNV's Xp farm and destroyed it and changed it to how you wanted it. It was clearly set up and enclosed, with signs outside of it. Sorry but I you had clear intentions, and I still won't be pardoning your ban, If youd like I can show picture evidence supporting all this.

FNVcourierjon(SigilStone)

• Champion Member
  • Vault 102 Overseer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 02:28:11 pm »
2crzy I know he was talking about a greif trap but I forgive him.  I never put a sign saying it was mine and I don't even use it.  I use the zombie ones below.  I the reason I don't use it is because MikeWeirauch, before he got mod, was helping me make an xp grinder but never got done. He put the sign "Not done" nearby and has never worked on it since.  If I could, I would like to let him have the spider spawner, but I still own the zombie spawners below until someone buys them.  2crzy, please condsider it, I'm sure he didn't mean it, he thought it was abandoned, to be honest, it did. 

Troll278

• Mayor of ZombieVille
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 06:29:19 pm »
Well bro can i just get unbanned?

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 07:17:03 pm »
You know what, I really don't want to but I am going to un ban you. ONE, and I mean one little screw up and you wont be here anymore. You will not get another chance, so do this right ok?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 02:27:54 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »