May 11, 2024, 08:43:25 am

Poll

do you think i deserve a second chance?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: zombieHEADSHOT09 ban appeal  (Read 1228 times)

zombieheadshot09

• View Profile
zombieHEADSHOT09 ban appeal
« on: September 19, 2012, 11:47:06 pm »
if it is changed from a perma-ban i will never use xray again i will uninstall it and you can change it to a 3 week ban i swear never to use it again :'(
plz i live for opticraft

Post 2 i just dont all my work to go to waste this is my only good server
i wil never find a server better then opticraft i havent used xray benefitioly at all even i just tried now all my diamonds were from voting

post3  i just dont all my work to go to waste this is my only good server
i wil never find a server better then opticraft i havent used xray benefitioly at all even i just tried now all my diamonds were from voting

Post 4  also i think everyone deserves a second chance plz plz plz plz plz plz   

Post 5  i found out that 2crzy4uall banned me so can he please look at this i think i deserve a second chance if anyone is reading this please tell him to come on the forums
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 01:26:02 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: zombieHEADSHOT09 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 01:23:11 am »
Some dude has been spamming just to make you read his ban appeal for X-ray...make him stop XD
Were you on a second account?
This was in my inbox. Also you were with dman30 and trying to find diamonds and were asking if you should turn xray on with him. You can't follow rules as it seems you spammed other people, didnt look at the ban guide, and spammed your own appeal. No I will not Unban you
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 01:26:59 am by ☣2crzy4uall☣ »