May 20, 2024, 08:40:44 am

Author Topic: I would like to make a donation for in game money and i can't  (Read 1621 times)

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
I would like to make a donation for in game money and i can't
« on: September 15, 2012, 04:50:28 am »
I have donated without trouble in the past, i was wondering if there was a reason for this message i receive.

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)

I hope that someone will have insite on this problem. Has my account been flagged for some reason? i would like to get this fixed.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
Re: I would like to make a donation for in game money and i can't
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 04:54:29 am »
I was however able to donate for extra homes yesterday with out a problem, i'm confused

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 05:10:34 am »
I Googled it and found heaps of results. Just do the same.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 05:47:00 am »
this was weird, I was trying to pay the 30USD, and got that message from Paypal, but when i tried 10USD it went though, i'm stumped, money isn't the issue, i think it's paypal all together

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 05:53:55 am »
this was weird, I was trying to pay the 30USD, and got that message from Paypal, but when i tried 10USD it went though, i'm stumped, money isn't the issue, i think it's paypal all together

Are you using a credit card to pay via paypal? Does your bank have some sort of limit in how much money you can spend online?
Do some research, because only you have access to your account, we can't help you all that much.

B1ueJ0ker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06:12:45 am »
I know what has happend. My Job has me travel from state to state. I am in a different hotel almost every night. Trying to use Paypal in different states every night looks like a hack. I live in Michigan but lastnight i was in Richmond VA, tonight i'm in Ebensburg PA. i will be in High Point NC next. I guess i will have to wait on donating till i get home. Sorry if this doesn't help anyone with the same problem.

also thanks for the suggestions, the first answers i got pointed at the "Seller" saying that they can "flag" the account, and that's why i started the post. but that clearly wasnt the issue.

Tobs

• Senior Staff
  • Administrator
  • Champion Member
  • Banhammers must be worn at all times!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2012, 09:28:52 pm »

I guess Paypal would rather be safe than sorry, hopefully it will work fine when you get home then :P