0 (0%)
No.
0 (0%)
Not a chance.
1 (100%)
Definitely.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: [Operator] Typhlo200 Appeal  (Read 2136 times)

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
[Operator] Typhlo200 Appeal
« on: August 30, 2012, 01:30:22 am »
A hacker has been going into opticraft on my account for months, until i changed my password. After i waited about a month to see if the hacker got into my account again, i tried to get back on, and when i did, i found out that the day before i changed my password, the hacker went too far, and grieved my neighbors (SMan6068's) house A LOT. After my password change, if i forgot my password, then i wouldn't be able to get on my minecraft account. I diddnt leave any hints, just incase its one of my "friends". No normal hacker could guess my Pass, soooo since my account is secure, shouldn't i be allowed back on Opti?
I think so.
Ops/Mods, if you read this, tell me you're thinking, then later tell me you're answer. theres no rush. If you decide Yes, than THANK YOU! If you decide No, then i would like my entire protected area, (including Chests, Furnaces, etc.) to all belong to my TRUSTED friend, real life, and minecraft, zan40. Please tell him that i said this.

(if anyone takes offense to this, I'm REALLY sorry, i just need to tell the Ops/Mods that my Acc is safe. If the Ops/Mod take offense, then I'm sorry, I'm not trying to offend you, honest.)

Your good Player,

Typho200 ;D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 10:32:54 pm by Xeadin »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Just a question for you-- was your account migrated to mojang's site at any point?

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
No, not that i know of.

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
The "hacker" is probably a friend or someone who uses the same computer as you. Simply because if I hack your account, there is nothing on it that says you play opticraft, when you're hacked they cant see the servers you play on....
Anyhoo as for your account and you being banned, It's your account and you're responsible for it

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
The "hacker" is probably a friend or someone who uses the same computer as you. Simply because if I hack your account, there is nothing on it that says you play opticraft, when you're hacked they cant see the servers you play on....
Anyhoo as for your account and you being banned, It's your account and you're responsible for it

Only one of my "friends" would do that. its SMan6068. he's not my friend anymore, and none of my siblings even care about minecraft. they care about phones and texting.

cschurz

• View Profile
is this how you treat your bank account? this entire situation is pretty ridiculous. nobody should have access to your account but you.

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11021.0.html

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACCOUNT.

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
Ima kid, i don't have a bank account. But Sman was one of my friends in minecraft, so i guess he could've watched me type it in, so he could've told one of his jerk friends to do terrible things to my acc.

Hmmmm......

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
Going back through the appeals, this seems a little inconsistent from what we were told at the time:

http://www.opticraft.net/index.php/topic,11983.0.html

Plus, having 2 other bans in the past, it seems a little inconsistent that someone had just swooped up your account willy-nilly. They'd have to guess which servers you go on, since server lists do not carry over from accounts-- they are stored on the individual's computers.

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
How is it inconsistent? the only difference is that i forgot to mention the hacker troubles because i forgot about them, and I'm being a lot more assertive.
The other 2 bans where ALSO from the hacker, but i just diddnt notice them until the hacker got me banned forever.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:12:42 am by typhlo200 »

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
Plus, having 2 other bans in the past, it seems a little inconsistent that someone had just swooped up your account willy-nilly. They'd have to guess which servers you go on, since server lists do not carry over from accounts-- they are stored on the individual's computers.

I know that they are stored in the individuals computers, but Sman could've told one of his friends that play opticraft, so i don't think thats willy-nilly.
As i mentioned before, SMan found out my old password, and i payed the price.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:26:19 am by typhlo200 »

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
That's one reason why people don't go telling others their passwords or share their passwords with anyone else, whether it was solicited or not.

It's a good thing that you changed your password, since it makes it easier for us to make a decision. Please review our Server Rules, as they have changed somewhat since you were last here. We do have a tight policy on account responsibility.

This will be your one and only chance to return to our server once more. If we find out that your account exhibits any more unwarring actions against anyone or anything that it will warrant a permanent, unappealable ban. Please do keep in mind that we value the safety and well-being of the server.

Moving this to SMP Ban Appeals

Batman (typhlo200)

• View Profile
THANK YOU!!!!
Even the slightest chance that i can get back on is great!!!!
Thank you so much Xeadin.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Xeadin

• Board Gamer
  • Champion Member
  • dip dip dip dip dip
    • View Profile
    • @Xeadin
You have been unbanned. Don't screw this up.