May 10, 2024, 05:59:49 am

Author Topic: booorad ban, by dedlymagic  (Read 7347 times)

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
booorad ban, by dedlymagic
« on: August 24, 2012, 01:57:02 pm »
I, dont recal breaking or even going to this persons home, i would like to have been told what i griefed specificaly and how come i was banned from breking blocks at at a persons home i have never heard of, yes i am a very active and helpful member of opticrft, and i do help quite a few people et there homes, i would like a response and i would like awnsers, because none of this is adding up,
dedlymagic, please try to understand, i have been ban before, but never have i done anything on purpose,
please consider my ban appeal, and i do believe i have been roungly ban, thanks so much,
Booorad

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: booorad ban, by dedlymagic
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 03:56:30 pm »
You contacted me in game using qtip99's account, now I took this with a grain of salt because I thought there may have been a mistake. After searching I did find the same evidence Nyssa did. I'm very disappointed Booorad, Please wait for dedlymagick to reply. Also as a result of your using qtips account, it has been banned as well.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 04:15:59 pm »
please message me screen shots of the grief, i am a well known player, i know i have griefed before, but it was not on purpose, please get back to me, i am a trust worhty person, and hopefully at the end of this you will all see that. i know i didnot grief, please try to trust me,

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 04:17:35 pm »
Once again, wwait for dedly to respond. And no we won't PM you the screens, we take care of this right here in the ban appeals, thats whey theyre here. And if dedly cant provide screenshots I have plenty, so just be patient

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 04:19:03 pm »
I didnt get screenies, but I did see the grief. I twas about two months old, but it was valuable items. Grief is grief, regardless of when it happened.
EDIT: it was the first of the month, not two months lol. Bad memory.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 04:23:01 pm »
also, i wanted proof of the ban, that is why i contacted you using my brothers acount, he has changed his password, there is no reason to ban him aswell, further more, i beieve this grief either happend ALONG time ago, or it was a mistake, the only other posissible explanation is that somebody has used my profile, and has griefed, as for that i have changed my password as a precaution, please, i am not guilty, and i have earned the trust of many players, including 2crzy4uall's witch i did not mean to betray, if this is a past incident then i accept the ban, but if it is not, please be leniant in punnishing me,

signed, a very sad
-Booorad

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 04:28:21 pm »
i wish to see these screen shots, not that it will prove anything, but i donot remember breaking any valuable blocks, or griefing at all, so all i want to see is the crime and what all i did,

signed a very sad
-Booorad

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 04:32:31 pm »
Its like 2am for nyssa, she'd be asleep. Youll have to wait a few hours.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »
thanks alicia, i dub you, the most helpful and kind op there is, even if i am ban and nobody trusts me... good luck to you and i hope u have less people like me to deal with in the future

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 04:49:32 pm »
Once again, wwait for dedly to respond. And no we won't PM you the screens, we take care of this right here in the ban appeals, thats whey theyre here. And if dedly cant provide screenshots I have plenty, so just be patient

nice studder on wwait, lol

☣2crzy4uall☣

• Professional Redstoner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 04:53:38 pm »

nice studder on wwait, lol
Use the modify button if you feel like making fun of a spelling error, also sucking up to the ops and mods gets you nowhere.

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 04:56:21 pm »
na, im not sucking up, i love opticraft, only server i have ever played on, im just not yet ready to say goodbye to it
Edit: and if this completely kills my chances of gaining ranks, so be it, i would rather be a trusted member then not play opticraft at all.
Edit 2: i know my name is mud, but hey, could be worse, i could have been ban twice, oh wait i was... well they say there is allways hope,

Do not tripple post - Merged posts.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:50:23 pm by Mr_Mr_Mr »

TarynMai

• Admin
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2012, 05:05:22 pm »
As 2crzy said, use the modify button...

Booorad

• Nuke em'
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2012, 05:11:33 pm »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:42:36 pm by booorad »

hennydeez

• aka Henz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2012, 05:52:51 pm »
You seriously need to get your act together and start showing respect by using your modify button, instead of bumping this thread to earn more views or what ever it is that you're trying to achieve!
It is 3:55 am, same timezone as dedlymagik's.
So I strongly suggest for you to wait for her response before you get into more trouble, I'm sorry but this how our job is.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 05:57:03 pm by BigBadHenz »