May 18, 2024, 12:48:09 am

Author Topic: Moderator Application :: Evank2911  (Read 1691 times)

<>LavaEvan<>

• SMP Trusted, Here to help!
    • View Profile
Moderator Application :: Evank2911
« on: August 22, 2012, 01:09:25 pm »
Hi Guys, Thanks For reading My moderator application, so here it is!
InGame Name: Evank2911
Timezone: UTC  -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Join Date: April 12, 2012, 07:00:04 pm (Although I was guest a while before that)
Were you recommended by anyone?: Yes, Xeadin and arsenic_shark :D
Why you should become a moderator: Even though I am only 15 I still think that I would make a great moderator. I have tons of experience as Mod, Operator, Admin, and more. Currently I hold 2 moderator positions, and 3 admin positions. (If this gets accepted I will drop a few of them). I am super experienced with log block, the HelpOp ticket system, Handling grief, and more. Im not going on here like all the other mod apps, saying that "Oh, I hate Grief, and this is why I should be a moderator", While that is true, it is not the only reason why I want a moderator. I want to be a moderator so i can lead this community, and help them out with anything that they need. I truly understand that with mod, there comes great responsibility, and dedication. I am prepared for anything that this position will throw at me. And just to clear things up. My ban was because of a death trap that my Brother made, (He confirmed it on mumble). Also, I am friendly with all mods/ops, and I am on a lot, (lately i have been busy sorry, i was in NYC for two days), and really think that I would make a Great moderator on this server.

Thank you for taking your time to read this application, and I hope that this gets considered.

Sincerely,
    Evan

Edit: I cannot play on Classic (Mac doesn't support it) so I am super active on SMP.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 02:16:27 pm by evank2911 »

Relkeb

• Overwatch
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application :: Evank2911
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2012, 04:11:06 am »
Unfortunately, rejected. Thank you for your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks time, only after applications have been reopened.